Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Hey New Members !!!!!!
Use the search bar first before asking a simple questions when you are at the allmoust starting the game. Do you think that anyone hasn`t have a same problem before ? These threads keep geting longer and longer because same questions are answered again and again. I tryed it and only word Jamel shows in eight (8) PAGES. Lets try to keep this thread so sort that anyone can read it although you are away couple of days.

DanMachiFan

Jan 22, 2018
How can i complete the fight training with the trainer in the gym ?
The first time you'll fail due to the problem with her back. Give her a normal massage and do the training again.
Follow the sequence of the highlighted buttons and repeat it correctly.

Reactions: Mr.Storm

DanMachiFan

Jan 22, 2018
I am unable to get option of I want to learn to fight in talk to trainer option.
Plz help.
You need to do all 4 photoshoots with Emily, then go to her apartment in the evening and when you see the door open, enter and try to rescue her. Lose the fight against Frank. From now on you can do the fight training.

Reactions: spiderman2099

spiderman2099

Jan 18, 2018
You need to do all 4 photoshoots with Emily, then go to her apartment in the evening and when you see the door open, enter and try to rescue her. Lose the fight against Frank. From now on you can do the fight training.
thank u so much
i have done with nurse cousin and trainer.(3 out of 9)
and the option "help cousin to find document" is still remaining.
where am i stuck?
gallery is completed
have i done with the current version?

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
The game name is My cute cousin and your task is fuck 9 girls to get health sertificate, so aint is clear that you must fuck your cousin imho ?????

3.40 star(s) 172 Votes