DanMachiFan

Jan 22, 2018
are the images and animation rip available?
or does anyone know where is its folder location?
You can do it by yourself. Download this script :

Copy the .bat file in the "game" folder (the one where you see archive.rpa or images.rpa), launch the .bat, press "1" and then "enter".

Reactions: spiderman2099

Daywalker008

Sep 29, 2017
when can i find Anna in the library? what's the time? I tried to play this game without worktrough. Now I do not meet Anna while studying in the library.When and where do I catch Anna and Barbara?

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
when can i find barbara in the library? what's the time? I tried to play this game without worktrough. Now I do not meet barabara while studying in the library
Hmpf. You can't find Barb in the library. You go to anna's mother, the dean, to make amends and she'll point you toward Barbara, a new location revealed on the map.

DanMachiFan

Jan 22, 2018
Hmpf. You can't find Barb in the library. You go to anna's mother, the dean, to make amends and she'll point you toward Barbara, a new location revealed on the map.
I think he means Anna, otherwise he cannot enter the library at all. :)

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
But we can't enter in the library while Anna is away, right? How can he do it? Sounds like a bug to me...
You can't. While Anna is gone, the Library is closed. No learning untill you get her back. This was way more annoying in previous version where you couldn't get her back.

Daywalker008

Sep 29, 2017
I have all places except Barbara, I have to do my cousin photos in the office, and in dicks office was all the mails, and photos of director seen.

but i can not watch director with the drone, since i do not know where barbara lives. or you do not know yet. therefore my problem where I meet or get to know them.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
but i can not watch director with the drone, since i do not know where barbara lives. or you do not know yet. therefore my problem where I meet or get to know them.
Because you probably haven't talked with the Dean the first place, who would reveal the location of Barbara on the map. Then you can go talk with Barbara as Anna lives with her. And i have said this already before...

Daywalker008

Sep 29, 2017
That's right, I did not talk to Dean at the beginning. there is my problem. I messed it up with her.
only option with dean: titsfuck, view tits, medical documente, I can not ask you anything else

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
That's right, I did not talk to Dean at the beginning. there is my problem. I messed it up with her.
only option with dean: titsfuck, view tits, medical documente, I can not ask you anything else
So lets get this straight. You reached to the point where Anna gave you a blowjob and the Dean walked on you two. Then Anna vanished for the Library, meaning it is now locked. And now you don't have the option to talk about Anna with the Dean, right? Can you upload your save please.

Daywalker008

Sep 29, 2017
Oookay so here is the thing. You have to do the Anna questline first. You will get Barbara's location only after Anna moves out from the Library.
what do I have to do in the anna questline? as I said I just can not get there. I know I have to get to know her but how?

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
what do I have to do in the anna questline? as I said I just can not get there. I know I have to get to know her but how?
I just used your save and walked right into the library and talked with Anna. Anna=Librarian girl. You can go there. If by "can not get there" you mean you aren't there in the questline, yes. You have to compliment her once then Ask about if working there isn't boring. That will lead you to the sidequest of buying her books. Keep doing so.

3.40 star(s) 172 Votes