kentucyfried

Jun 25, 2017
If trying to start a downloaded save, despite me replacing the save in Appdata\.... and the main dir\game\saves, sends me back to the main menu immediately, what could be the reason?

DanMachiFan

Jan 22, 2018
If trying to start a downloaded save, despite me replacing the save in Appdata\.... and the main dir\game\saves, sends me back to the main menu immediately, what could be the reason?
Probably they were created with a different version of the game.

kentucyfried

Jun 25, 2017
Probably they were created with a different version of the game.
Yeah but considering that my older saves were created with a different version of the game as well, that's weird. Unless I've missed an update in which saves stopped working for some time and it might've been prior to that.
In that case, has anyone got the most recent save by any chance?

DanMachiFan

Jan 22, 2018
Yeah but considering that my older saves were created with a different version of the game as well, that's weird. Unless I've missed an update in which saves stopped working for some time and it might've been prior to that.
In that case, has anyone got the most recent save by any chance?
A new update should be released in few days. To avoid problems, a restart from the beginning is strongly recommended.

ansh7744

Mar 22, 2018
This is a complete game or no because u have fucks only 3 girls in it
How to fuck all the 9 girls and i will fuck all 9 girls in this game or you will update this again than i will done it

DanMachiFan

Jan 22, 2018
Can someone tell me what the endgame is so far? How will I know I've done all there is to do?
Believe it or not, only 1 user in the last month had the "privilege" to see the render that says "congratulations" :D
You can find an updated walkthrough in OP.
This is a complete game or no because u have fucks only 3 girls in it
How to fuck all the 9 girls and i will fuck all 9 girls in this game or you will update this again than i will done it
When a game is complete, you can see a tag in the thread title.
This game is still under development and is updated monthly. As I wrote in a post above, a new update will be available in a few days.

cmmd

Mar 13, 2018
The first time you'll fail due to the problem with her back. Give her a normal massage and do the training again.
Follow the sequence of the highlighted buttons and repeat it correctly.
I tried to follow the sequence but in the end I allways failed. It said I'm slow

cmmd

Mar 13, 2018
The first time you'll fail due to the problem with her back. Give her a normal massage and do the training again.
Follow the sequence of the highlighted buttons and repeat it correctly.
I tried to follow the sequence and even if I do it correctly I fail. It says I'm too slow. How do you solve the training?

DanMachiFan

Jan 22, 2018
I tried to follow the sequence and even if I do it correctly I fail. It says I'm too slow. How do you solve the training?
Check if you have the "tired" status. Because in that case it's impossible to succeed. ;)

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
You hit the trainer. Then you wait and look what button flashes. When red bar apear at the top, you must push the flashed button. Then wait and see what other buttons flash (2) times. When red bar shows you repeat the flash order. There is 4 times that buttons flash (last flash is 4 button combination).

cmmd

Mar 13, 2018
You hit the trainer. Then you wait and look what button flashes. When red bar apear at the top, you must push the flashed button. Then wait and see what other buttons flash (2) times. When red bar shows you repeat the flash order. There is 4 times that buttons flash (last flash is 4 button combination).
Thanks a lot. great help. I was just hitting the flashing buttons but not paying attention to the red bar. thanks again

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Why do you wanna catch a second one. You only need one. Just locate the spots the rat appears and focus on those at the next try (or simply one and redo it untill it appear there).

DanMachiFan

Jan 22, 2018
Why do you wanna catch a second one. You only need one. Just locate the spots the rat appears and focus on those at the next try (or simply one and redo it untill it appear there).
Well, he's right actually. I don't remember if it's related to status or something else, but the first time I went to the office for the photoshoot with the secretary, "my" rat escaped :coldsweat:, and I had to catch another one.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Really? Interesting. Mine never did. He was such a well-mannered rat :)

3.40 star(s) 172 Votes