Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
How u can "Watch the director"
QUEST plz?
Progress the cousin questline to unlock the Cousin's office location. Do the sidequest there and you can send out the drone at night to the Director's bedroom, scene happens at midnight.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Its like this. You have to do the red dossier sidequest, which the cousin gives you, untill you can look into Dick's laptop. When you do, and see the Director and Dick is up to something together, the option to send to drone to the Director's Bedroom will appear.

Gigi25

Feb 16, 2018
So basically you can fuck 3 girls (drugged cousin, trainer and nurse) and last secondary task "find cousins documents" ends in middle of the quest...i just wasted 2 hours trying to figure out why im not progressing in the story (not telling my cousin about the fotos/Dick/Barbara mother). Well, it would be nice if creator at least make some notification...thats all for current version !

DanMachiFan

Jan 22, 2018
Well, it will be nice if creator at least make some notification...thats all for current version !
I completely agree with you on this.
Only 1 user was lucky enough to see a "congratulations" screen. (see the spolier)
A message like "you can't do anything else for this task in the current update" would be very useful.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
Only 1 user was lucky enough to see a "congratulations" screen. (see it below)
This thing is crazy..ok only one said here to acheive this picture but surely many others did also. Nevertheless, several members here as yourself, who know the game quite well didn't get it. What kind of special coding it involve for getting, i mean you must do somekind of "perfect" score to achieve that or what ! Or is witchcraft?
If others get this please say so coz this little insignificant detail manage to bother me.

Reactions: DanMachiFan

DanMachiFan

Jan 22, 2018
This thing is crazy
At first we thought it was a joke, do you remember?
Nevertheless, several members here as yourself, who know the game quite well didn't get it.
Believe me, I tried every path I could think of. I never use cheats. If I fail something, I always reload a save 'cause this game can messed up with you at any moment. All useless... Let's hope that the dev do something to fix this.
The only thing that I haven't done is continuing to play after I've completing everything.
Maybe it's related to the days in-game?

Reactions: El bacca Del Chew

RRX

Mar 11, 2018
I like this game's potential. I'm playing the booom313 android version and I'm having the following issues:
1. Can't catch the fucking rat. I save at this point and even when I see the rat, I touch on it and still it gets away. I've tried with a stylus even. No dice
I've tried a hundred times.
2. Increasing intellect at library....I'm stuck at level 15. I simply run out of time. I guess it's because I'm a fucking dimwit. Also, I can no longer ask or compliment the librarian about anything. All I can do is study, which is a shame, because i want to bang this little bookworm. I've gifted her chocolate and candy several times.
3. I can't ever catch Emily fighting with someone. I'm actually trying to get my ass whooped here, because I'm dying to massage the gym trainer. She makes my nether regions twitch.
4. I'm on day 62 and I've only fucked 2 women. My character's penis hasn't fallen off, and he hasn't died, which is a relief. It is false advertising by the dr though....

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
1. Can't catch the fucking rat. I save at this point and even when I see the rat, I touch on it and still it gets away. I've tried with a stylus even. No dice
Android version is bugged like that.
Also, I can no longer ask or compliment the librarian about anything.
Her questline is tied to the "Ask her about" topic. Intellect raising becomes a real pain in the butt, yes. But doable.
3. I can't ever catch Emily fighting with someone. I'm actually trying to get my ass whooped here, because I'm dying to massage the gym trainer. She makes my nether regions twitch.
Have to finish all the photosessions with her, probably Cousin's too.

RRX

Mar 11, 2018
Ok, I'm missing something because I don't even know who the fuck Barbara is, and I've seen her picture on the director's desk. And that director....OMG she must be related to the college dean because both of these ladies are gonna suffer huge lower back pain.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Ok, I'm missing something because I don't even know who the fuck Barbara is, and I've seen her picture on the director's desk. And that director....OMG she must be related to the college dean because both of these ladies are gonna suffer huge lower back pain.
Because you supposed to do the the librarian questline first and foremost. Nothing suggest it that you should.. but you really should.

imbababa

Jan 14, 2018
Hi guys I am following the walkthrough and so far so good until i ask the librarian about the 3rd book, it require me to have 10 intel? not 5?

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Hi guys I am following the walkthrough and so far so good until i ask the librarian about the 3rd book, it require me to have 10 intel? not 5?
Its the walkthrough that was written to complement the game and not the other way around. So if the walkthrough says 5 but the game tells you its 10, then you need 10 obviously. Luckily for us, training for 10 IQ is still easy.

3.40 star(s) 172 Votes