bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Was not a fan of NTR either,,, Liked it the way My GF's Amnesia has NTR.... Also it was optional, so no force feeding of it.
Also this is a fantasy game, fantasies can't be judged.
What did I say about starting a war Trumpisdaddy??? Like I said, if you don't see NTR on the tags on top of each thread, then please don't ask for it, it's just as simple as that, you will get people upset, there's plenty of games around here that has that NTR shit, you don't need to start it anywhere it's not tagged, I think I marked my point here and hope it's clear.

Reactions: Dr. Jeepers

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
You're probably the only one that asked this question in this thread, you know that? XD
The answer is the one that D2K gave you...
And your signature is... distracting!
now thats an ass...I would love to know the name of that lovely lady...for research purposes ofcourse.

Reactions: DanMachiFan

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
is the update today or tomorrow ?
The update 0.6.0 will be released before March 27
Quoting is patreon page, so before the 27th, it's the 26th...but won't be a first time that an update is late, i do not point out him because i can't remember but it happened to so many devs. Then wait and see, i guess :)

Reactions: Mikedazz1
D

Deleted member 42

anyone got a save ready for 0.6? mine just bugs me out to main menu and i cba starting again

Mar 26, 2018
I cant Rat training????Hello, could anyone tell me what to pick up? I buy the ratcatch I go to Jamal, I talk about getting rats, I click on the mouse, but it says that orato escaped, by farvor if someone can give me a tip I would appreciate. Sorry for English since it is not my first language

Mar 26, 2018
Hello, could anyone tell me what to pick up? I buy the ratcatch I go to Jamal, I talk about getting rats, I click on the mouse, but it says that orato escaped, by farvor if someone can give me a tip I would appreciate. Sorry for English since it is not my first language

3.40 star(s) 172 Votes