Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
You're right, that's why I'm not getting the night drone. I have a regular drone but it's not working at night. I have completed laptop task but still stuck with directors bedroom task. Whenever i send drone at night, I lose it.
By the way, How do I get a photoshoot with Anna and Barbara together?
Thats why you don't have a night drone probably, have to make that A&B shoot. Do the anna line and visit Barb. After your first visit you can drone on them.

greatqtk

May 18, 2017
Hi guys, I've read the book "massage" several times, but the next book "Erotic massage" still not show up in the store. How can I get the book "Erotic massage"?

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Hi guys, I've read the book "massage" several times, but the next book "Erotic massage" still not show up in the store. How can I get the book "Erotic massage"?
And it will not. You just have to visit Anna (the librarian) and you'll have the translation topic.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Actually, the problem is I cannot get the "Erotic massage" book in my hand, not even come to the translation part yet.
Like i said. The erotic massage book won't appear in shop. After you read the normal massage book, you just visit Anna and the topic of translating the non-existant erotic one will be there oddly enough. It might be so that it won't, untill you actually can give a massage to the trainer.

Reactions: greatqtk

greatqtk

May 18, 2017
Like i said. The erotic massage book won't appear in shop. After you read the normal massage book, you just visit Anna and the topic of translating the non-existant erotic one will be there oddly enough. It might be so that it won't, untill you actually can give a massage to the trainer.
Oh, I see. Thanks a lot.

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
By the way, I haven't unlocked Barbara's location, Need to fuck 7 more girls to get health certificate
You have to go to the dean after she find you and Anna in the library and apologize, after you get the task to bring Anna home, and you'll get Barbara's loc.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Is possible to bypass the fighter training? I have competed every Task
You can only ignore, for now, but i'm pretty sure its not just Frank you'll have to beat later on. So you can do so only temporary. Miss an Emily blowjob with the ignore as of now.

Reactions: lordofhirunds

DanMachiFan

Jan 22, 2018
For me that was rutting the lezzy trainer and seeing her abs rock back and forth with each thrust!:happyblush
Well, yes, but Emily wants to do that. For the trainer we have to thank Jamal and his magic oil and she don't remember a thing after. And don't you dare to reply "even better"!!! :D

paul11

Jun 13, 2017
hey this might have been answered before but can anyone tell me where can i find this jamal guy ? like what are the steps that unlock his storyline thanks.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
hey this might have been answered before but can anyone tell me where can i find this jamal guy ? like what are the steps that unlock his storyline thanks.
Just a few dozen times :) So you have do the Sperm Donation stuff a the doctor. Aim for the floor and then ask the nurse to help with the aim :) You'll be told that she might do more if you can hold back and you'll be given the sexpills sidequest. Now you can find Jamal when you go outside at night. Meaning you'd bump into a scene.

DanMachiFan

Jan 22, 2018
Probably there are other ways, and maybe not all the things I'd done are necessary, but this is how I'd do it.
Go to Doctor to donate sperm, make a mess on the floor so the next time you can ask the nurse for help.
Continue like that until you see a task for obtaining Sex Pills. Complete the scredriver task with the saleswoman.
Finally go to the store at night, the Jamal scene should trigger.

Edit: Sorry for the double answer. Ennoch has answered before me for a matter of hundredths of a second :)

3.40 star(s) 172 Votes