Penumbra212

Mar 9, 2018
No compliments? Even the bad ones? If you don't see anything, it's a bug for sure.
PS: No need for double post. You were correct, Anna is the librarian :)
Okay, thanks for the info, so what should I do? Do it from the start? Yes, It is blank, no compliments or insult that can be picked.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Okay, thanks for the info, so what should I do? Do it from the start? Yes, It is blank, no compliments or insult that can be picked.
Have you gifted her chocolate? She'll require one gift i think before the book quest she gives kicks in.

DanMachiFan

Jan 22, 2018
Have you gifted her chocolate? She'll require one gift i think before the book quest she gives kicks in.
I've always completed the game without having to give her anything besides those "lovers" books. I've never, never buyed chocolates or candies. But hey, maybe I'm too good at this game. :cool:
He don't see even that 2 bad compliments in his game and for what I remember those choices don't disappear after using them once, unlike the good ones.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
He don't see even that 2 bad compliments in his game and for what I remember those choices don't disappear after using them once, unlike the good ones.
I had this issue not long ago with someone, said that the two topics were empty and we came to the point where he posted a screenshot. Of course those topics weren empty at all. He just "thought the bad options didn't count"..

DanMachiFan

Jan 22, 2018
I had this issue not long ago with someone, said that the two topics were empty and we came to the point where he posted a screenshot. Of course those topics weren empty at all. He just "thought the bad options didn't count"..
I can imagine the headache... and I would have paid to see your face when you saw that screenshot :D

sloppy gonzo

Jan 4, 2018
When's the next update? Looks like I completed the game and I'm waiting to get the red document, hook up with properly with Barbara, The Secretary, Anna (full sex scene), The shopkeeper and possibly the Director (blackmail for fuck scene?) as well as getting the health certificate. I didn't get into the college when I returned Anna home. :-(

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
With Anna the book quest comes from one of the topics where you are rude to her, she's upset briefly but in the end talks to you about a book she wants.

sloppy gonzo

Jan 4, 2018
It's a shame once you have sex with the trainer, she won't allow you to do more massages because she can't control herself around you. :FeelsBadMan:

Reactions: Storm4n
3.40 star(s) 172 Votes