Manfegor

May 20, 2017
You know that if you answer this way from now on, someone will answer you by asking "where should I enter this number in the game?" :closedeyesmile:
Usually I write everything in details... sort of. But since I just answered the same question like less than 10 post before... I don't wanna do this again and again... But, for next version I'll surely extend the WT with some FAQ description... tho, that won't help those who don't even read that. XD

Reactions: DanMachiFan

Kuniyoshi

May 24, 2017
Max your strength, first fight training, give her a NORMAL massage, second fight training, when she says something like "good job" after the minigame go beat that guy.
Thanks! That helped me out a lot!

First, you don't need massage, you have to choose "Fight training", there you can learn to fight.

Secondly, after the sex, the trainer never want massage again, so how you did that 4 times?
I never did the normal massage, only the erotic one, it put me in an infinite loop I think.

mschmidt6881

Jul 17, 2017
does anyone want to provide guidance as to how to work properly in the store and get paid (as opposed to getting fined)

thanks!

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
does anyone want to provide guidance as to how to work properly in the store and get paid (as opposed to getting fined)

thanks!
See the long line of icons at the top? Have to click on the matching icon, following tha pattern shown by that line, on the screen. So for example if black box is the first in the row than you find the black box, click on it, it will vanish from both on the screen and from the line and something else will take its place. Rinse and repeat. Only work when peppy. Don't try it when tired.

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Če nekdo obvlada boj, mu pošljem shranjeno igro in jo vrnem k meni.
No offense thrown to you, but, this is an English forum, I'm sure they're are some Russian forums out there, but, this one is English, please respect your brothers ;)

tossler

Jul 1, 2017
I often get this failure when working at the gym. If anyone can locate the invisible trash in this screenshot, let me know.

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
I often get this failure when working at the gym. If anyone can locate the invisible trash in this screenshot, let me know.
It says right there that it was picked up by someone else cause you failed to pick it all up, you need some glasses dude lol :eek:penedeyewink:

tossler

Jul 1, 2017
It says right there that it was picked up by someone else cause you failed to pick it all up, you need some glasses dude lol :eek:penedeyewink:
That's what I mean. It's the exact same picture. Nothing disappears, the text just shows up saying that there's some mystery object(s) that I missed. I think it's a glitch where certain trash is "there" but invisible.

3.40 star(s) 172 Votes