Manfegor

May 20, 2017
Ok, so I do the massage, use the oil, bang the gym chick, afterwards she says it never happened, I max my strength, I go back to beat the guy up, his health bar regens 4 times before I finally die......Nothing changes....I'm guessing the gym chick should actually train me after the massage or something? I dunno what I'm doing wrong here...

...Also, I've banged the gym chick like 4 times now and I've noticed that it glitches the countdown for girls fucked quest, my game thinks I have only 4 left to do.
First, you don't need massage, you have to choose "Fight training", there you can learn to fight.

Secondly, after the sex, the trainer never want massage again, so how you did that 4 times?

DanMachiFan

Jan 22, 2018
Ok, so I do the massage, use the oil, bang the gym chick, afterwards she says it never happened, I max my strength, I go back to beat the guy up, his health bar regens 4 times before I finally die......Nothing changes....I'm guessing the gym chick should actually train me after the massage or something? I dunno what I'm doing wrong here...
Max your strength, first fight training, give her a NORMAL massage, second fight training, when she says something like "good job" after the minigame go beat that guy.

Jacques75

Feb 1, 2018
How to get the rat? I purchase it in the shop but i dont know what I have to do after... I hear on the forums about Jamal but i dont know where is it and how to have this place...

Feb 1, 2018
Played for first time today. Finding out about the "disease" MC has had me literally laughing out loud.

Surprising refreshing and light twist on the approach here.

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
How to get the rat? I purchase it in the shop but i dont know what I have to do after... I hear on the forums about Jamal but i dont know where is it and how to have this place...
Jamal lives near the doctor, you can visit him at night. You need to go to the doctor, convince the nurse to help you with donation process. Then MC will think about a way to ask more help from the nurse, so youo need to get sex pills. Now walk in the town, especially evening-night, you'll see a fight, then just try to defend the old man.

Marshall343

Feb 12, 2018
how do i get the documents? I got the drone and took pictures of dick and the director what do i do now? nothing changes when i try to speak to either of them, i can't say anything to the cousin and Barbera stopped answering the door

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
how do i get the documents? I got the drone and took pictures of dick and the director what do i do now? nothing changes when i try to speak to either of them, i can't say anything to the cousin and Barbera stopped answering the door
You can't. End of content.

Mar 1, 2018
How is it possible that this game is not in a popular tab, I don't know. It's one of the best games here, great renders,awesome animation,gameplay is ok (bit of a grind but as 90% of sandbox games),chill soundtracks, etc. Really well done game, that I believe will only get better as updates keep rolling.

wash_bucket

Feb 27, 2018
Started a new game and came upon a bug. On my second day I went to the library to study. Did it 5x in a row until the librarian told me the library was closing. The background screen then got stuck with her background. Didn't matter if I went elsewhere, went to sleep, took a shower...the background picture was stuck on the librarian.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Where is that in the Mac version
In the library where you have this extracted? Just look around inside. But since this was all about cheats i think a simple answer suits the situation best: SHIFT+W

I'm not sure if it still works in 5.1?

Reactions: bobbo69
3.40 star(s) 172 Votes