Manfegor

May 20, 2017
These kinda requirements that are driving me crazy in games. Like if i wanna buy an icecream for someone i'd have to first get to another town, dig a hole in an abandoned graveyard and then ask the pretty girl in the bar for a date. And if i've done those... i can come back to my town and buy that icecream! No hints whatsoever that i need those... just great.
You forgot the most important part: You have to bury the pretty girl you just dated into the hole you dug in the graveyard... Yep. I'm a weirdo sociopath. (Nah, just kiddin'... or not...)
Also you are right, some hint here and there wouldn't hurt...

Reactions: skullker and Ennoch

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
Heureka!!!!!
Erotic book issue is solved! :) Two conditions are required (v.0.5.1):
1. Reading the Massage book
2. Massaging the trainer during the fight training.
Yeah, just in 0.5.1, you don't need the erotic massage book for anything. Maybe just a bug, but after you read the normal massage book, you can immediately ask Anna to help translate the ancient text (which you didn't even read), and then go to Jamal for the oil, and then go to the trainer for the oil massage... Maybe just a weird bug still...

JohnnyMarco

Jun 18, 2017
I'm trying to il the bedroom door but it always show as if she was inside the bedroom changing, even if she is not home.

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
I just hope he doesn't count this as an update, since it's just a bugfix, lots of peeps will be pissed :(

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Actually he just released it, had nothing to do with people considering it a real update around here. It was told already several times that this is just a bugfix patch. He never meant it for a real update. Real one is still in the making and approaching on schedule. I'm pretty sure he wouldn't even released this if not for those translations.

Reactions: bobbo69

Kuniyoshi

May 24, 2017
Any time I try to talk to Anna I get an exception occurred message, something about an unexpected keyword argument 'advance'....Anyone have any idea how to fix it?

Edit - I should mention that I started a new game, so it shouldn't be a save issue.

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
1-4 Before first fight at Emily's
1-5 After beat him
Well, I changed names of the saves to 9... and can not load them into my game. After clicking on the load image I have the title screen for both.
Any suggestions ??

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Actually he just released it, had nothing to do with people considering it a real update around here. It was told already several times that this is just a bugfix patch. He never meant it for a real update. Real one is still in the making and approaching on schedule. I'm pretty sure he wouldn't even released this if not for those translations.
Thanks bro

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
man isnt there anything to upgrate...
There won't be any upgrade until you actually need the upgrade. You even got a task to get drone upgrade. Also if you already made picture about Anna and Barbara (which I assume you did), then you already have the night drone. If not, then just stop the director task for a while, and do Anna's task.

3.40 star(s) 172 Votes