xuou

Feb 27, 2018
v.0.5.1 ex
- Added Spanish and Russian translations
- Changed the key for cheating. The old key did not work for some.
- Fixed bugs

Reactions: JasonJemodah

panbun29

Mar 1, 2018
why i can't open .rar from mega link for ver0.51?
it's write that archive unknown format or damage

please help me

No1Important

Jan 14, 2018
I can't get the Director Picture event to trigger. I did the photoshoot (multiple times), went through dicks computer (multiple times), and am throwing the drone out (multiple times) but it never triggers.

DanMachiFan

Jan 22, 2018
I can't get the Director Picture event to trigger. I did the photoshoot (multiple times), went through dicks computer (multiple times), and am throwing the drone out (multiple times) but it never triggers.
It happens randomly. If I remember correctly, the first time i was able see that scene was at 04.00 am...

Sep 21, 2017
after unleashing the splinter the rat....hacked the laptop...head to cousin house immediately...desist all horny activities (fuck your cousin tomorrow!) and unleash the DRONE. you have 3 chances (i think) but it is almost ALWAYS at 12am the dog fucking commences :tf:

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
nothing new in 0.5.1 its waste of time , its the same 0.5.0 only number 1 has add XD wtf
So you don't really know the version numbering, right? Version x.y.z means, major.minor.fix, like 0.5.0 = fifth version in the development state, 0.5.1 = no really new content, but bugfixes.
Of course not everbody follow this pattern, but still should, because then player know what they can expect from a version...

zh

Oct 17, 2017
Hi! I can't oil bedroom's door lol

When I do "Oil the bedroom's door", 3 options appear : "knock", "open the door" and "back".
I can't oil the door. So I can't advance the story.
I followed the 5.1 walkthrough but... well I'm stuck again in this game haha. I never managed to finish it even once because of bugs.

Can someone help please ?

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
anyone know the the cheat codes for rollback ron and rof are not working
It seems there is no such thing (at least in the code) that handle "ron" and "rof" code... Or i'm mising something. ::|:

Hi! I can't oil bedroom's door lol

When I do "Oil the bedroom's door", 3 options appear : "knock", "open the door" and "back".
I can't oil the door. So I can't advance the story.
I followed the 5.1 walkthrough but... well I'm stuck again in this game haha. I never managed to finish it even once because of bugs.

Can someone help please ?
Something a little bit bugged still with that. Try at 5PM.

3.40 star(s) 172 Votes