bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
In time, most definitely. I mean you've seen her. Why waste on effort on her otherwise!
Yeah, well, we all thought the same thing about Emily, I mean look at her, why would such a hottie be a Goddamn lesbian? :p

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Lets just hope you're right and cross our fingers on that lol... :D
Oh i'm pretty much certain about it :) And to be honest, i can live with the fact if we have to miss out Emily. Looks hot sure but.. there are others. But i'm pretty darn sure she'll come around in the end.

Moe1998

Nov 11, 2017
Yo what gives i forgot to wash my dick before going to the Librarian, now every-time i go to her clean she's like maybe another time, i ignored her for a week and gave her chocolates still nothing. I just found out i need this to progress further in the story. Pls help.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
They do but you don't want that. Bugs and stuff. Restart is in order.

Reactions: ROTGOT

tiggablu1

Dec 22, 2016
Yo what gives i forgot to wash my dick before going to the Librarian, now every-time i go to her clean she's like maybe another time, i ignored her for a week and gave her chocolates still nothing. I just found out i need this to progress further in the story. Pls help.
I gave her 2 boxes of candy and 1 chocolate and she said "Ok then"

Tripod

May 17, 2017
How can i success the fight training? She always says, i need more training. Can someone post a save with finished fight training.

I don't get it. Do i have to click only the icons, that get bigger or what exactly do i have to do? It alwasy says, i failed....

Reactions: fogyfool

xeonjae

Mar 11, 2018
Playing this on android don't you. Its bugged.
This was the answer I was looking for all along when I was looking for a way to get past the "Catch Rats" quest(?)... :( I don't want to start again in the PC.. Goodness... Too much time spent.. Is there a bugfix for this already?

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Not that i know of. I already suggested a few times that you can try and poke Booom about it, if he can fix it, but it might be better to wait for next update and ask boom to port it as soon as its out. And if there are bugs in that, bother him with it to fix it. He use to fix it if he is asked. But since new update is getting closer i'm not sure it worth the effort for him to fix something that is about to get obsolete anyway.

Reactions: xeonjae
3.40 star(s) 172 Votes