DanMachiFan

Jan 22, 2018
Could anyone be so kind to share a save right before/after you blackmail Derek? I can not seem to trigger the scene...
how to blackmail derek ??
yep its the same for me :(
Save at the beginning of the photoshoot with the secretary. That little pervert (Derek) is already blackmailed and Barbara informed to go to meet Anna at the library.

Reactions: rockd

Womber

Feb 7, 2018
Playing this game for the first time and it seems to be quite interesting!
But even with latest fixed version I am running in several errors - the first was the already mentioned one after first dinner ("fixed" through saving before and loading this save)
The next error occurred when trying to buy Gym membership. At least for this error I found some "bypass":
- unren
- open console (shift + o)
- type "$ tren = 0"
- close console and at least "tren" should be defined now and working

Unfortunately I ran into another error when getting secondary task "Find clothes for stretching": "name 'iogashow' is not defined".
This is currently blocking further progress for me and I'm afraid that I have to wait for a new fix version.

Any other suggestions?

miscemayl

Aug 7, 2017
You guys might have to do the secretary-director-mc threesome first. Do another photoshoot with the secretary. After all is said and done, check on in the secretary again, take the book, give it to Anna, come back the other day, ask her about it and THEN get to Derek with the shoot of him wanking on mom.
Wow, complicated!
All done, thanks!

Wingman666

Nov 24, 2017
Anyone have stuck with cant blackmail derek, after you give anna book and doing anal, rune the drone at night in directour bedroom you can see derek jerk off in there, sorry for my english i just want to help

Reactions: VNON and lucas12

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
If you have run the drone and you have picture of derek jerking of at his mom, go at his place (Barbaras) at next day and show the picture.

Azaliel

Jan 20, 2018
Well, didn't use any cheat for working out at the gym and getting an error when trying to buy a membership....

Full traceback:
File "game/store.rpyc", line 446, in script call
�'k;�j�N��+.\
File "game/newstoreinit.rpyc", line 193, in script call
�'k;�j�N��+.\
File "game/newstoreinit.rpyc", line 191, in script call
�'k;�j�N��+.\
File "game/gym.rpyc", line 259, in script
��Ygؖ�9��o&��e��Ǯ���U�D�/��O�/D���=��Z�dq�|��>~�}I�Ha�
File "C:\Users\Scott\Downloads\My_cute_cousin-060ex-win\My_cute_cousin-0.6.0ex-win\renpy\ast.py", line 827, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "C:\Users\Scott\Downloads\My_cute_cousin-060ex-win\My_cute_cousin-0.6.0ex-win\renpy\python.py", line 1764, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "game/gym.rpy", line 259, in <module>
NameError: name 'tren' is not defined

hamleg1013

Mar 17, 2018
Well, didn't use any cheat for working out at the gym and getting an error when trying to buy a membership....

Full traceback:
�'k;�j�N��+.\
File "game/newstoreinit.rpyc", line 193, in script call
�'k;�j�N��+.\
�'k;�j�N��+.\
File "game/gym.rpyc", line 259, in script
��Ygؖ�9��o&��e��Ǯ���U�D�/��O�/D���=��Z�dq�|��>~�}I�Ha�
File "C:\Users\Scott\Downloads\My_cute_cousin-060ex-win\My_cute_cousin-0.6.0ex-win\renpy\ast.py", line 827, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "C:\Users\Scott\Downloads\My_cute_cousin-060ex-win\My_cute_cousin-0.6.0ex-win\renpy\python.py", line 1764, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "game/gym.rpy", line 259, in <module>
NameError: name 'tren' is not defined

Im getting the same error, IDK what to do lol

Reactions: Tanaxanth
3.40 star(s) 172 Votes