DanMachiFan

Jan 22, 2018
How I look at the shower of the director at night?
You can only spy the pool or the bedroom. Anyway, you have to upgrade your drone and use it at night.
Keep in mind that there isn't a fixed time. Make a save and continue to spy until you trigger the scene you're looking for.

nicokira08

Dec 6, 2017
Bah nevertheless in matter of minor importance I looked at the bathroom of the director with the drone at night except that the drone when I the sending at night I loses him

Somnay

Jan 29, 2018
View attachment 23903

Overview
:
Finally came the day where our protagonist graduated from high-school. Now it's time for him to step into adulthood and go to college, and to do that he needs to move-in with his once fat and ugly bully of a cousin (whom he hadn't seen since his tender childhood) in the big city. It's the time to take the opportunity to plunge into student life full of drive and debauchery.​

Updated: 2018-03-28
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: None
Version: 0.6.1 ex
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Change-logs:

Screwdriver Location:

Download:
Win: - - - - -
Mac: - - - - -
Android (v0.5.0):

Android build by @booom313

By @Manfegor

View attachment 23904 View attachment 23905 View attachment 23906 View attachment 23907 View attachment 23908 View attachment 23909 View attachment 23910
I do like this game but this update-0.6.1 is causing me problems.Sometimes getting Exception Error messages pop up when I try to go to sleep but just ignoring them doesn't do any harm and I can continue gameplay but on the otherhand when I enter the library I get an Exception Error message again pop up but this time it stops the game and I get transported back to the map screen therefore I can't continue that part of the game.I guess I will just have to wait for the next update and hope these problems will be fixed!Just putting it out there does anyone know how to deal with Derek?
v0.6.1
v0.6.1

DanMachiFan

Jan 22, 2018
Just putting it out there does anyone know how to deal with Derek?
Read my post above yours..:coldsweat:
The "library" error also occured to me with an older save. Someone pointed out that with a new game everything is fine.

Loopus

Aug 15, 2017
Hi guys, beginner question: The first few minutes into the game it looks to me like a sandbox. But many comments tell about "do X on day Y", which could mean there are fix triggers you can't avoid or would miss if not triggered. I like games that I can explore on my own, I don't like games that force me to follow a WT by the word. Which kind of game is this one?

DanMachiFan

Jan 22, 2018
Hi guys, beginner question: The first few minutes into the game it looks to me like a sandbox. But many comments tell about "do X on day Y", which could mean there are fix triggers you can't avoid or would miss if not triggered. I like games that I can explore on my own, I don't like games that force me to follow a WT by the word. Which kind of game is this one?
The days on the WT aren't mandatory, and you can do what you want when you want.
Some task require to do something at a certain time or the next the day, but that's all. :)

Papacardo

Mar 29, 2018
View attachment 23903

Overview
:
Finally came the day where our protagonist graduated from high-school. Now it's time for him to step into adulthood and go to college, and to do that he needs to move-in with his once fat and ugly bully of a cousin (whom he hadn't seen since his tender childhood) in the big city. It's the time to take the opportunity to plunge into student life full of drive and debauchery.​

Updated: 2018-03-28
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: None
Version: 0.6.1 ex
Language: English
Genre:

Change-logs:

Screwdriver Location:

Download:
Win: - - - - -
Mac: - - - - -
Android (v0.5.0):

Android build by @booom313

By @Manfegor

View attachment 23904 View attachment 23905 View attachment 23906 View attachment 23907 View attachment 23908 View attachment 23909 View attachment 23910
Android link pls

cyberkiller

Oct 19, 2017
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/library.rpy", line 130, in <module>
NameError: name 'lib_trig' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/store.rpyc", line 446, in script call
�b���>`�ov4�2�>`�sx� �ba0H�/Z�7� �@Z,����$���>`�%e��J�yR}hp����T� ����ԉtCtB�̆q���&9�?��8��;R��� ��;�#R�
File "game/newstoreinit.rpyc", line 191, in script call
File "game/newstoreinit.rpyc", line 193, in script call
File "game/newstoreinit.rpyc", line 193, in script call
File "game/office.rpyc", line 962, in script call
File "game/library.rpyc", line 129, in script
�V1���i�xY��d�����u�z���[��oŭ�
File "H:\My_cute_cousin-0.6.1ex-win\renpy\ast.py", line 1483, in execute
choice = renpy.exports.menu(choices, self.set)
File "H:\My_cute_cousin-0.6.1ex-win\renpy\exports.py", line 849, in menu
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition) ]
File "H:\My_cute_cousin-0.6.1ex-win\renpy\python.py", line 1794, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "H:\My_cute_cousin-0.6.1ex-win\renpy\python.py", line 1788, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/library.rpy", line 130, in <module>
NameError: name 'lib_trig' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.13.2919
0.6.1ex

help ?

3.40 star(s) 172 Votes