DanMachiFan

Jan 22, 2018
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.
help ?
I had the same error everytime I tried to speak with Anna at the library, using my old save, and I wasn't the only one.
Other users reported that with a new game this not happens.

KEKBUR

Sep 15, 2016
So uhhh... Call me weird, but i simply cannot accept being cucked (lose the first fight) by the game because its hardcoded that way. So is there a value somewhere that will let me "discover" the gym or simply bypass that scene as "completed" or something?

Yeah i know, im odd, but i have been avoiding this game for months because of that particular scene. I'd rather have my dick jammed in a door and theres other games to play as well.

Titotiger

Jan 22, 2018
Thanks for the game.
However, this latest version has too many errors, but at least for me.
When I load it I have saved games if I do not know where.
Even if I delete them, they stay.
The gallery is also saved. So you can not start with an empty game.
The game allows for the overcoming of the events, therefore, the crash of the game.
That's why you can always keep an eye on how events follow, because if you overtake who is breaking down.
Otherwise, when you watch the godfathers go in a row, I've come to an end.

And also advice to all who are starting.
Code (ALL) can be used when you have already done something in the gym and some studies.
Otherwise, the game will crash.

DanMachiFan

Jan 22, 2018
0.6.1 when I enter the library I get an Exception Error message, using my old save:oops:.
You're not alone, seems to happen to each of us with saves from the previous update.
Just for cheering you up, these are the dev's words posted on patreon along the "new fixed" version o_O :
"I got to the computer and fixed the bugs with the save... You can use saves from version 0.4.1+ . Sorry for the bugs. My level of programming is growing up..."

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Thanks for the game.
However, this latest version has too many errors, but at least for me.
When I load it I have saved games if I do not know where.
Even if I delete them, they stay.
The gallery is also saved. So you can not start with an empty game.
The game allows for the overcoming of the events, therefore, the crash of the game.
That's why you can always keep an eye on how events follow, because if you overtake who is breaking down.
Otherwise, when you watch the godfathers go in a row, I've come to an end.

And also advice to all who are starting.
Code (ALL) can be used when you have already done something in the gym and some studies.
Otherwise, the game will crash.
Little bit of advise, If you want to start a complitly new game (no old saves and clear gallery) delete the main game folder AND delete my cute cousin folder in C:\user\your name\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\My_cute_cousin. That way there is no previous game files in your computer.

Aug 16, 2017
and the secretary, that wasn't exactly consensual either ...
that would require quite a lot of speculation in a court room as it kinda falls into a grey area.....namely she didn't say yes but didn't say no either, and wasn't under influence of any toxins or mind control. true she was being blackmailed but then the choice was still there.

and now that I have had a logical serious moment I feel somewhat unsullied and need a long long hot shower and some mental floss :D

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
How to blackmail Brat to talk to Barbara?
Send the drone out at night again to the Director's Bedroom and at a random hour you'll get another scene.
Patiently waiting for content with the cousin. Patiently.
Worry not! A scene was promised in the next update! I'm expecting that we'll be able to fondle her hair! ....

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
How does the Walkthrough change? in the part of buying Erotic massage, in the Walkthrough he says that he buys on the 27th, but only releases for the purchase after the first massage on the 29th, where he starts the training, and on the 30th of the purchase of Erotic massage

If you have a way of telling the walkthrough, it will help a lot of people to follow the
That part wasn't change cause in the last version You. DON'T. Need. The. Second. Book. Ever.
Also your last sentence makes no sense...

Fix: The very last version, that bug was fixed as stated by Astaros, still need to check it. After that I can change the WT.
You last sentence still not makes any sence. :D

and on day 36, before facing the guy again, you have to go to figth traning, to finish the lesson after strength max, then go to emily's house, if you do not do the figth traning, the guy will win again, I'm able to play without a bug, so I'm in this part of training and fighting.

If you have a way of telling the walkthrough, it will help a lot of people to follow the
If you follow the WT you did the fight training, so on day 36 you'll be able to beat the guy. If you can't beat, then you didn't follow the WT.
Also your last sentence makes no sense...

The last version I uploaded is V0.60.0, what is the difference with V0.60.1 is there something new in it?
Bugfixes

give me the link of 5.1 ex version with no bugs please
I would be interested too
"Let the past die." /Kylo Ren/
I mean, there is the 0.6.1, play with it. :D

aston_1

Oct 29, 2017
Hi. When i enter the library and talk to the girl i got this error:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/library.rpy", line 130, in <module>
NameError: name 'lib_trig' is not defined

Any suggestions??
Thnks

3.40 star(s) 172 Votes