zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
That part wasn't change cause in the last version You. DON'T. Need. The. Second. Book. Ever.
Also your last sentence makes no sense...

Fix: The very last version, that bug was fixed as stated by Astaros, still need to check it. After that I can change the WT.
You last sentence still not makes any sence. :D

If you follow the WT you did the fight training, so on day 36 you'll be able to beat the guy. If you can't beat, then you didn't follow the WT.
Also your last sentence makes no sense...

Bugfixes

"Let the past die." /Kylo Ren/
I mean, there is the 0.6.1, play with it. :D

I did several and several times the beginning of the game until the end using the Walkthrough, there are things I had to do that did not show in the Walkthrough,

then I downloaded version 0.4.1

I started to play in this version, the free version, I managed to play it without a bug, I started to do the training, I moved to version 0.6.1, the Erotic massage book, so it was released for the first massage on the 29th, when it started the training to fight the guy again,

and about defeating the guy on day 36, I had to get 2 fight trainings, one at the beginning when I gave the first massage on the 29th, and the second before facing the guy, if I did not have the last training, defeats the guy, so he has to do the last fight training,

in the second training, has a mini game, to hit the sequence that the trainer asks, only after this mini game ends, I managed to defeat the guy on day 36

my save did everything right, I completed the entire gallery, I did the training, and the flap on the side where it shows the mission, and it does not have, the bugs that it had in version 0.6.0

I was not good at anything, I'm not good at English and I use google translate

Reactions: User #19006

Bonhart

Dec 30, 2017
@Manfegor : I'm playing with the 0.6.1 but it too is full of Bugs

unfortunately I'm playing from the beginning (it's the first time I play with it) and believe me it's really unplayable, but even the previous versions were like that? that's why I asked for version 0.5

(sorry my English )

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
any body know how to complete the fight training ?
I reached day 36, and still can't pass.
I managed to pass, so I had to ask for a training session with the coach, on the 29th, I did the training, and on the 36th day before I faced the guy in the fight, I asked for a last training session for the trainer, so I managed to defeat him. men

I was not good at anything, I'm not good at English and I use google translate

Riftmad

Jan 16, 2018
This 6.1ex seems to be way more bug-ridden than the last.
I think the issue might be options aren't locked behind progression - I could buy stretching clothes and satin slip as soon as I got to the store. Jamal would sell everything right off the bat, and I could talk to Anna about the ancient book before I got it.

I think this might be the reason I can't use sleeping pills on Cousin, because I got them before the request triggered.
Unsure what is preventing me from oiling the bedroom door though - even when she's at work it won't let me - door options still say "knock" or "open door", and respond as if she was inside, including her talking.

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
@Manfegor : I'm playing with the 0.6.1 but it too is full of Bugs

unfortunately I'm playing from the beginning (it's the first time I play with it) and believe me it's really unplayable, but even the previous versions were like that? that's why I asked for version 0.5

(sorry my English )
I just played the 0.6.1 yesterday, and now today again with the very last fix. I haven't got any error so far.
Please send me the error msgs via PM that you get.

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
any body know how to complete the fight training ?
I reached day 36, and still can't pass.

as I'm not playing with cheat, I had to follow the Walkthrough, in that part of the 29 I did so

Day 29:

Get up and dress Go on town -> Gym
Open the door
Enter
Work [+$40] M
Call the trainer
Talk to the trainer
„Can you teach me how to fight?”
Fight training Hit (x4)
„What’s wrong?”
„I do”
„Okay”
Massage back (x3) here released, for me to buy Erotic massage book
Fight training
[Strength +1]
Go to town -> Cousin
Lie on the sofa -> Till night Go to bed
Close eyes

From day 30 to day 35 (traning):
Get up and dress
Go on town -> Gym
Open the door Enter Work [+$40]
Call the trainer
Talk to the trainer
Buy a membership ( buy membership, if the 10 session ends )
„For 10 visits” [-$30]
Back
Gym training [Strength +1]
Lie on the sofa -> Before noon
Go on town -> Gym
Open the door
Enter
Lie on the sofa -> Evening
Go on town -> Gym
Open the door
Enter
Go to town -> Cousin
Lie on the sofa -> Till night
Go to bed
Close eyes

here in this part should be with Strength max

Day 36:
Get up and dress
Go on town -> Gym
Open the door
Enter Work [+$40]
Gym training [Strength MAX]
Go to town -> Store „
Show products” Books -> Erotic massage [-$200]
No
Go to town -> Cousin
Read book -> Erotic massage
Lie on the sofa ->
Before noon
Go on town -> Gym
Open the door
Enter
Fight training ( here I had to make a mini game )
[Task completed: Learn to fight]

Go to town -> Emily (you need to fing her door open)
Enter
„Hey, get you hands away from her!” „
Emily, do you need help?” „ ( here in this part will fight, if you do not do the mini game with the coach will not defeat the guy)
Let me get this crap out of your flat”
[Picture in gallery] „
Wanna have sex?”
Go to town -> Cousin
Go to bed
Close eyes

I made this change of the Walkthrough, and I managed to pass that part

I was wrong, I'm bad in English and I use google.

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
I did several and several times the beginning of the game until the end using the Walkthrough, there are things I had to do that did not show in the Walkthrough,
Name them...

then I downloaded version 0.4.1

I started to play in this version, the free version, I managed to play it without a bug, I started to do the training, I moved to version 0.6.1, the Erotic massage book, so it was released for the first massage on the 29th, when it started the training to fight the guy again,
From 0.4 to 0.6 is a huge jump. Since I couldn't finish the very last fix, I just can say what's in the previous fix. And in that version you can ask help to translate the anciant text without reading the erotic massage book, and therefore you can get the massage oil without reading the erotic massage book, and etc-etc...
If I see that this is fixed in this version I'll change it in the WT, but not before.

and about defeating the guy on day 36, I had to get 2 fight trainings, one at the beginning when I gave the first massage on the 29th, and the second before facing the guy, if I did not have the last training, defeats the guy, so he has to do the last fight training,

in the second training, has a mini game, to hit the sequence that the trainer asks, only after this mini game ends, I managed to defeat the guy on day 36
Yep, and that's exactly what's in the WT... Fight training, massage then fight training
Also namig the days is quite irrelevant, as I said before and in the WT too, that there are other paths too.

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
Name them....
following the Walkthrough, all right, on the 14th, it will cost $ 20 to buy the drone

so I had to go to the doctor to sell sperm, to have the money to buy the drone

and on day 30 to 35, instead of I train 2 times, I trained 3 times, and still had to buy one more time membership, so I had time to leave the Strength Max

during a game using the night drone, I ended up losing and semquerer saved, I had to buy another drone, but I had to continue the game on normal days, plus doing everything I had the day before of the walkthrough, until I get there on the 30th, Back to doing everything right in the walkthrough.

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
following the Walkthrough, all right, on the 14th, it will cost $ 20 to buy the drone

so I had to go to the doctor to sell sperm, to have the money to buy the drone
The drone costs 150, not 20 and not 200 if you wanted to write that.:hushedface:
But i'll check it again.

and on day 30 to 35, instead of I train 2 times, I trained 3 times, and still had to buy one more time membership, so I had time to leave the Strength Max
Then you must have missed a training before that. Or personally you need higher str for the max. ::|:
Wait a second that not even the max, lol. Nvm.

during a game using the night drone, I ended up losing and semquerer saved, I had to buy another drone, but I had to continue the game on normal days, plus doing everything I had the day before of the walkthrough, until I get there on the 30th, Back to doing everything right in the walkthrough.
Can't possibly understand this. You can't lose the night drone. Or at least I never managed to do that.

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
The drone costs 150, not 20 and not 200 if you wanted to write that.:hushedface:
But i'll check it again..

no, following the right Walkthrough, on the 14th, had to have 250 of money, more is going to have 230, missing 20 of money to buy the drone,

so I had to sell sperm before buying the drone,

So on the 14th I went to first sell the sperm, I got 280, and then I went to buy clothes for stretching and the drone

Then you must have missed a training before that. Or personally you need higher str for the max..

no, I asked for training with the coach on the 29th, and after I was with Strength max, I asked again, the training session with the coach on the 36th, before facing the guy again, only in the last training, had a mini game, to correct the sequence that the trainer asks

Can't possibly understand this. You can't lose the night drone. Or at least I never managed to do that.

when I lost my drone, it was fine at night, after midnight, my drone was normal, it had no night vision, so when I tried to see the cousin's room, I ended up losing it

Bonhart

Dec 30, 2017
I just played the 0.6.1 yesterday, and now today again with the very last fix. I haven't got any error so far.
Please send me the error msgs via PM that you get.
Manfegor I'm Italian and I do not know English very well so it would be difficult to communicate, but thanks anyway ;), now I'm playing the 0.4 version and for the moment it's okay

but how are cheats activated? I continuously press shift + w in game but nothing comes out, maybe there is some other operation to do?

(sorry my english )

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
no, following the right Walkthrough, on the 14th, had to have 250 of money, more is going to have 230, missing 20 of money to buy the drone,

so I had to sell sperm before buying the drone,

So on the 14th I went to first sell the sperm, I got 280, and then I went to buy clothes for stretching and the drone
I'll check this. Thanks.

no, I asked for training with the coach on the 29th, and after I was with Strength max, I asked again, the training session with the coach on the 36th, before facing the guy again, only in the last training, had a mini game, to correct the sequence that the trainer asks
I'm lost here. First you said about the strength, now the fight training. But anyway, I'll check this too.

when I lost my drone, it was fine at night, after midnight, my drone was normal, it had no night vision, so when I tried to see the cousin's room, I ended up losing it
Yeah, well normal drones shouldn't be used at night. :confused:
You need to check cousin's room with the drone in the morning, and after her morning shower... and in the afternoon when she came home from work.

Manfegor I'm Italian and I do not know English very well so it would be difficult to communicate, but thanks anyway ;), now I'm playing the 0.4 version and for the moment it's okay

but how are cheats activated? I continuously press shift + w in game but nothing comes out, maybe there is some other operation to do?

(sorry my english )
Your english doesn't seems bad at all. :D At lest for me, who isn't native english. :p And with 0.4 you'll miss some cute threesome and anal scene. :D
Well, I don't know the mac or android version, but PC in version the cheats can be activated with shift+w.

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
[...]
(sorry my english )
v.0.5.1 ex
- Added Spanish and Russian translations
- Changed the key for cheating. The old key did not work for some.
- Fixed bugs

Shift + W is from v0.5.1 up to the current one, I don't know which one was in v0.4

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
I'm lost here. First you said about the strength, now the fight training. But anyway, I'll check this too.
as I shall say, after I confronted the guy on the 28th and tried to save Emily, I took a beating.

on the 29th I asked the trainer for Fight training, I did a massage on her, after the massage, I released for min the Erotic massage boook

I did the fighting training,

from day 30 to 35, instead of training 2 times, I trained 3 times to leave the Strength max, as fast as possible

and on the 36th, with Strength max, I asked the coach, one more time to do the fight, so that this time, he had a mini game, to hit the sequence that the coach asks,

after completing the fight training, I went to Emily's house, and I fought with the guy again, so I had a test before facing the guy, I did a test without having done the second fight training and the mini game, when I went to Emily's house, I confronted the guy and took a beating again,

load my save again, I did the second training on the 36th, and I went to Emily's house, I faced the guy and I beat him

Yeah, well normal drones shouldn't be used at night. :confused:
You need to check cousin's room with the drone in the morning, and after her morning shower... and in the afternoon when she came home from work.
and about uses the drone with the cousin, I did everything right after buying a new drone, that part has no more error, the only mistake was was to play with normal drone at night

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
as I shall say, after I confronted the guy on the 28th and tried to save Emily, I took a beating.

on the 29th I asked the trainer for Fight training, I did a massage on her, after the massage, I released for min the Erotic massage boook

I did the fighting training,

from day 30 to 35, instead of training 2 times, I trained 3 times to leave the Strength max, as fast as possible

and on the 36th, with Strength max, I asked the coach, one more time to do the fight, so that this time, he had a mini game, to hit the sequence that the coach asks,

after completing the fight training, I went to Emily's house, and I fought with the guy again, so I had a test before facing the guy, I did a test without having done the second fight training and the mini game, when I went to Emily's house, I confronted the guy and took a beating again,

load my save again, I did the second training on the 36th, and I went to Emily's house, I faced the guy and I beat him
Okay, I'll review the fight stuff for the new version.

Stakos

Jun 24, 2017
I like this game but this is getting really tiring. In v0.6 I couldn't train, in v0.6.1 I can train but I list my subscription and I get an error whenever I try to talk to the trainer...

Bonhart

Dec 30, 2017
v.0.5.1 ex
- Added Spanish and Russian translations
- Changed the key for cheating. The old key did not work for some.
- Fixed bugs

Shift + W is from v0.5.1 up to the current one, I don't know which one was in v0.4

I'm sorry, but what does "Changed the key for cheating?

I'm playing the pc version anyway

(sorry my english )

3.40 star(s) 172 Votes