zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
Tks bro so much..

just do not remember if it's really right, I stopped at the part where you have to use the drone to see the pool and see the lesbian scene,

so that in this save I asked for the first drone, and I had to buy another one, so the Walkthrough can be with 1 day late, that is, if it's on the 23rd, you have to do the 22nd things until you can get the day

Reactions: kiuka

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Hot update, his animations are great. Although he picks up on the cousin story thread next time.

Stu Barnes

Nov 1, 2017
Need help with the Derek blackmail. Sent the drone and got the photo, but when I go to Barbara's, the kid just shuts to door on me and there's no opportunity to show the photo. Thanks.

Womber

Feb 7, 2018
Small follow up after my first try with v0.6:
Most of the bugs I encountered in v0.6 are gone with latest fix version 0.6.1. But I had to start from the beginning.

I still encountered some errors, but a click on ignore worked and I was able to play to current end without bigger issues.
I think at least one of those errors is related to items I already had while I shouldn't be able to have them at that moment.
That's for the massage oil. I was able to ask for translation before I actually had the erotic massage book, resulting in being able to get the oil before I even got the quest. At the moment I got the oil, I also got an error (click on ignore worked for me and as I used it after I got the corresponding questline, no further problems showed up with it).

The walktrough (huge thanks for it!) helped a lot and is quite accurate. Besides oiling the bedroom door (worked at 5), I only noticed some minor differences. One of them was that I wasn't able to get the erotic massage book in the shop at the moment mentioned in the walkthrough. Two days later after the first massage I got the quest for it and with that the book appeared in the store.

It might be helpful to actually follow the walkthrough as exact as possible - don't get items too early even if available in shop, don't use dialog options (like the one asking for translation help) if not mentioned in the walkthrough for that moment.

Addition: as I see many questions regarding problems with blackmailing Derek - don't mistake him with Dick! You have to get more than only one shot at the bedroom ;-)

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
Small follow up after my first try with v0.6:
Most of the bugs I encountered in v0.6 are gone with latest fix version 0.6.1. But I had to start from the beginning.

I still encountered some errors, but a click on ignore worked and I was able to play to current end without bigger issues.
I think at least one of those errors is related to items I already had while I shouldn't be able to have them at that moment.
That's for the massage oil. I was able to ask for translation before I actually had the erotic massage book, resulting in being able to get the oil before I even got the quest. At the moment I got the oil, I also got an error (click on ignore worked for me and as I used it after I got the corresponding questline, no further problems showed up with it).

The walktrough (huge thanks for it!) helped a lot and is quite accurate. Besides oiling the bedroom door (worked at 5), I only noticed some minor differences. One of them was that I wasn't able to get the erotic massage book in the shop at the moment mentioned in the walkthrough. Two days later after the first massage I got the quest for it and with that the book appeared in the store.

It might be helpful to actually follow the walkthrough as exact as possible - don't get items too early even if available in shop, don't use dialog options (like the one asking for translation help) if not mentioned in the walkthrough for that moment.

Addition: as I see many questions regarding problems with blackmailing Derek - don't mistake him with Dick! You have to get more than only one shot at the bedroom ;-)

There, as I said, the erotic massage book is released even after the first massage, before the training begins.

DanMachiFan

Jan 22, 2018
I can't learn to fight.
How many time a need to go at gym for beat the bad guy in Emly's house?
2 times. Do the first fight training, when the trainer have problems with her back, give her a "normal" massage and the come back the next day for the second (and last) fight training.

Reactions: Malika456

Womber

Feb 7, 2018
You can't beat him at first try. But after your first encounter you can learn to fight in the gym.
Just make sure to actually finish learning to fight before you take your revenge (there is a notification ingame when you finished learning).

alex2252

Mar 4, 2018
I just played the 0.6.1 yesterday, and now today again with the very last fix. I haven't got any error so far.
Please send me the error msgs via PM that you get.
hi. I can not buy a membership. because when I tried talk trainer. the game has a error. I use v0-6-1

VikYolo

Nov 12, 2017
While running game code:
File "game/gym.rpy", line 333, in <module>
NameError: name 'tren' is not defined
Weirdly when i try to train for the fighting this message keeps appearing :/

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
Can't get the night scene at the shop to work. Been following the guide but this section just didn't and hasn't worked no matter how many times I try. Also. Does the day counter matter because trying to get the shop scene to work has caused my days to go well ahead of the guide.

3.40 star(s) 172 Votes