Manfegor

May 20, 2017
hi. I can not buy a membership. because when I tried talk trainer. the game has a error. I use v0-6-1
You started new game? Cause if not, that might cause this type of problem.

While running game code:
File "game/gym.rpy", line 333, in <module>
NameError: name 'tren' is not defined
Weirdly when i try to train for the fighting this message keeps appearing :/

Can't get the night scene at the shop to work. Been following the guide but this section just didn't and hasn't worked no matter how many times I try. Also. Does the day counter matter because trying to get the shop scene to work has caused my days to go well ahead of the guide.
You need to leave home at 10PM, and arrive the store at 11 PM, after you get the task and heard the shopkeeper talking about that she will be there at night.
EDIT: Day counter does not matter.

VikYolo

Nov 12, 2017
Can't get the night scene at the shop to work. Been following the guide but this section just didn't and hasn't worked no matter how many times I try. Also. Does the day counter matter because trying to get the shop scene to work has caused my days to go well ahead of the guide.
It shouldn't When it's 9pm or 10pm in game head to the store and it should work, as long as you have got her to say come back later tonight

VikYolo

Nov 12, 2017

You need to leave home at 10PM, and arrive the store at 11 PM, after you get the task and heard the shopkeeper talking about that she will be there at night.
I did start a new game twice, still comes up whenever i go to train or fight training

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
EDIT: Day counter does not matter.[/QUOTE]
Not necesrrily, you can go to the shop earlier and wait till 11PM (use time shift).

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
Wow, so many people with errors, what a mess. Yesterday I loaded my v0.5 save and played the v0.6 normally, I guess I was lucky.

Reactions: Manfegor

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
I did start a new game twice, still comes up whenever i go to train or fight training
I just started the game again once more. And no error for me in trainings. :confused:
Plese try to delete/backup all the save files from both location. Also you can try to del the game itself and redownload.

Not necesrrily, you can go to the shop earlier and wait till 11PM (use time shift).
But why standing in the store like a... while you can do other more or less important stuff in the game, especially in that phase of the game when you need to get the screwdriver?

Wow, so many people with errors, what a mess. Yesterday I loaded my v0.5 save and played the v0.6 normally, I guess I was lucky.
You are either a magician or a hacker. I'm gonna go with the magician! Teach us please.:)

yalamakis

Nov 1, 2017
No one responds when I get to Barbara's door after getting Dick and Director's photo, I tried every hour in the afternoon, it's a new game not an old save either.

Venila

Mar 26, 2018
at what time do i need to be at the store for jamal to show up? Currently day 13 and i havent met him

3.40 star(s) 172 Votes