Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
The last two are longest games e.g The Twist playtime >4 hours easyly but best graphics are first 5 and playtime is over 40 mins.

cr1c3t0

Sep 3, 2017
I downloaded the pack but file "archive.rpa" is corrupted when I extract it. Please someone can put this file for download by torrent ?

Maybe could I use the archive.rpa from the version 5.0 ?

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Imho slepping pils are NOT drugs and about editing tags, more proper tag is "sleep sex". I think every one knows, what that means.

NIKI87

Jun 3, 2017
I can't oil the bedroom door. When i click on it i get "knock", "open the door" and "back".
When i click on "knock" i get "wait, i am changing my clothes" from cousin even if she is not there.
When i click on "open the door" i get "it's locked. Maybe there is some other way..."

DanMachiFan

Jan 22, 2018
Can anyone help me i can’t find the drone that has night vision.
Use the "normal" drone at night to spy the cousin. Click on "return the drone" quickly to prevent it from falling.
The upgrade task will appear. Go to the shop and buy the upgrade.

kakhauf

Feb 13, 2017
Oh man, what does drugs and rape mean in this game?
Can you fuck your cousin now and do you need to use drugs for that?
Nothing more turning off than hypnosis and drug shit.

|UserName|

Feb 14, 2018
Use the "normal" drone at night to spy the cousin. Click on "return the drone" quickly to prevent it from falling.
The upgrade task will appear. Go to the shop and buy the upgrade.
As soon as I launch the drone at night I get the message “ Nothing is visible... it’s too dark...” Damn! It’s too hard to control in the dark” and I lose the drone automatically. I can’t return the drone.

Kane Salvatore

Salvatore Studios
Donor
Jan 2, 2018
/shrug .. sleeping/sex pills is drugs.. and yes sleep sex doesn't always mean rape but since you drug her with pills it's rape, trainer is drugged rape, been told that the dean is rape too so both tags should be there..
have problems with it take it up with @Bloo

drugs [Any drug substance used to encourage promiscuity or pleasure.]
somnophilia [Sex act with someone who is unconscious/sleeping.]
rape [Forced or non-consensual sex.]

DanMachiFan

Jan 22, 2018
As soon as I launch the drone at night I get the message “ Nothing is visible... it’s too dark...” Damn! It’s too hard to control in the dark” and I lose the drone automatically. I can’t return the drone.
Sorry, I was probably wrong or something changed in the game.
Anyway, take a look at the walkthrough posted in OP (1st post) at page 39.
You need to arrive at that point to unlock the upgrade task, and don't worry about the days number, it doesn't matter.

Reactions: |UserName|
3.40 star(s) 172 Votes