Nooboras

Mar 27, 2018
After reading the normal "Massage" Book , the erotic one does not appear in the store.
Is there anything else i should do? (i tried massaging the trainer aswell , nothing)

hierdan

Jan 14, 2018
What's the reason that I don't get the location of the office of the cousin. When I talk to her in the kitchen in the evening nothing happens.

oasirus

Jan 21, 2018
Got this Error during Gameplay "NameError: name 'iogashow' is not defined" how do i fix it, if i ignore it the quest doesnt complete.

Szabi96

Mar 30, 2018
Small follow up after my first try with v0.6:
Most of the bugs I encountered in v0.6 are gone with latest fix version 0.6.1. But I had to start from the beginning.

I still encountered some errors, but a click on ignore worked and I was able to play to current end without bigger issues.
I think at least one of those errors is related to items I already had while I shouldn't be able to have them at that moment.
That's for the massage oil. I was able to ask for translation before I actually had the erotic massage book, resulting in being able to get the oil before I even got the quest. At the moment I got the oil, I also got an error (click on ignore worked for me and as I used it after I got the corresponding questline, no further problems showed up with it).

The walktrough (huge thanks for it!) helped a lot and is quite accurate. Besides oiling the bedroom door (worked at 5), I only noticed some minor differences. One of them was that I wasn't able to get the erotic massage book in the shop at the moment mentioned in the walkthrough. Two days later after the first massage I got the quest for it and with that the book appeared in the store.

It might be helpful to actually follow the walkthrough as exact as possible - don't get items too early even if available in shop, don't use dialog options (like the one asking for translation help) if not mentioned in the walkthrough for that moment.

Addition: as I see many questions regarding problems with blackmailing Derek - don't mistake him with Dick! You have to get more than only one shot at the bedroom ;-)
I can't get more shots at directors office. Can't blackmail derek. I can't go further. :/

nicokira08

Dec 6, 2017
I made everything without cheat my I is not still freed jamal it frees after which activity either has what time and or?

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
What are you trying to ask ??? I don`t understand. You made everything to what point ???

Mar 28, 2018
guys can someone name me a game that is very similar to this game. the graphics and the gameplay i did not like dreams of desire because of its gameplay i like the gameplay of man of the house but the girls are looking creepy

Szabi96

Mar 30, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I can use it but I can't take more than one images. I will try to create an another save. And if possible, how can I have sex with Emily ? And an another one, when I had anal with the cousin it counted as a girl but when I had with the librarian it did not...

3.40 star(s) 172 Votes