hierdan

Jan 14, 2018
I keep stuck at the 'bring Anna home' task. How do I bring her Home? I already showed the pictures to Barbara, but it seems I can't get futher. What should I do? I read the Walkthrough but I can't see what I'm doing wrong.

Szabi96

Mar 30, 2018
I keep stuck at the 'bring Anna home' task. How do I bring her Home? I already showed the pictures to Barbara, but it seems I can't get futher. What should I do? I read the Walkthrough but I can't see what I'm doing wrong.
You need to have that photo from her mother. Show it to her and after you can go to the library

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
The cousin doesn't tell about her office when I chat to her in the evening. What should I do?
Before she tells you where she works, you need to finish all photo sessions with her and her friend Jessica, only then she will ask for your help to take photo sessions of all her employees ;)

Womber

Feb 7, 2018
I can use it but I can't take more than one images. I will try to create an another save. And if possible, how can I have sex with Emily ? And an another one, when I had anal with the cousin it counted as a girl but when I had with the librarian it did not...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
Am I "Game Over" when pick the wrong choice with Emily 1st met ?
I pick the 2nd choice and that's it ? No more 2nd chance ? That's mean Cousin story also over ?
SHiieeet ....

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Is that so hard understand ?? Do you treat people like that in your real life ???? OMG. If your cousin asks you to do something, do it, you are her quest, moron. Is that also so hard to understand ?????

Yatoy

Apr 26, 2017
I need to find Barbara's mom, where I find her? Using drone at the pool or going to Barbara's house?

sawaqu

Mar 12, 2018
I need to find Barbara's mom, where I find her? Using drone at the pool or going to Barbara's house?
Use the drone at the director's room which will be added to the destination list after you hacked the Dick's PC.

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
i wasnt expecting to use part of my real intelligence in a sex game. 10/10 would remember every card for chick banging posibility

3.40 star(s) 172 Votes