VincentYamato

Feb 12, 2018
hello, anyone knows how to get the anna and barbara scene on the library, i already managed to blackmail the brat and told barbara about anna, but she wont show in the library

Reactions: CCTT

zCrapsii

Jun 15, 2017
need help i just completed the mission send barbara to the libary. my missions are find cousins documents, find clothes for stratching and watch the director's bedroom. what should i do now?
and if i knocking at barbara nobody opens

edit i had to go to emeily

401Grem

May 14, 2017
/shrug .. sleeping/sex pills is drugs.. and yes sleep sex doesn't always mean rape but since you drug her with pills it's rape, trainer is drugged rape, been told that the dean is rape too so both tags should be there..
have problems with it take it up with @Bloo

drugs [Any drug substance used to encourage promiscuity or pleasure.]
somnophilia [Sex act with someone who is unconscious/sleeping.]
rape [Forced or non-consensual sex.]
Then problem with your theory, is she was clearly unconscious, and would otherwise reject sex from MC.

AfroM

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2017
for some reason the massage book doesn't have effect on my game, i read it but it doesn't do anything not even the small grey text that appears when he reads a book

Kane Salvatore

Salvatore Studios
Donor
Jan 2, 2018
Then problem with your theory, is she was clearly unconscious, and would otherwise reject sex from MC.
k.. and the problem is where?
unconscious = sleep sex,
would reject the mc = no consent to fuck her AT ALL sleeping, drugged or awake = rape,
she's unconscious because the mc used sleeping pills on her = drugs
no conflict

christopher thompson

Jun 12, 2017
i haven't played game since end of version 0.4, i have tried loading my save from the end of version 0.4 but after cousin helps me masturbate the game goes back to the main screen, this happened when i tried to play version 0.5 and is now happening with version 0.6
can anyone help

401Grem

May 14, 2017
k.. and the problem is where?
unconscious = sleep sex,
would reject the mc = no consent to fuck her AT ALL sleeping, drugged or awake = rape,
she's unconscious because the mc used sleeping pills on her = drugs
no conflict
Sorry, I was tired, I thought you were implying that it wasn't rape, re-read it and agree with you.

Reactions: Kane Salvatore

sawaqu

Mar 12, 2018
for some reason the massage book doesn't have effect on my game, i read it but it doesn't do anything not even the small grey text that appears when he reads a book
It's a bug. Just ask Anna to translate (even when you don't have the sex massage book to translate yet).

WizzGee

Feb 17, 2018
Nothing happens when im clicking the rat it just disappears. I have the ratcatcher. Btw im using android for this one. Someone help

Mar 28, 2018
guys can someone name me a game that is very similar to this game. the graphics and the gameplay i did not like dreams of desire because of its gameplay i like the gameplay of man of the house but the girls are looking creepy

Ragnarok999

Mar 31, 2018
SPOIL

need help please i completed the mission send barbara to the library but nothing happened when i go to the library even after anal sex with ana? I need to go at specific hours?
Same find cousins documents, i see the director who have sex with me and the secretary but i don't know what to do after?
I must find clothes for stretching for cousin but it is bugged i think because i can't find it in the stores.

Thank you

3.40 star(s) 172 Votes