Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016
In order to find Jamal, you just have to randomly walk at night, I just walked to Barbara's home and I found him about to get beaten up by Frank, so I graciously turned the other cheek. (not really, he just bitchslapped me into oblivion:FeelsBadMan:).

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
is this site advertising itself around somewhere? There is like bunch of new users spawning each day around every god damn thread asking same questions over and over and over again.

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
If you use the sleeping pills on yourself there doesn't seem to be a way to get any more. I never intended to sleep rape the cuz anyway so it doesn't matter to me. Is it intentional though?

I also always get a weird 'rollback' type event after the cuz photo shoot, when I try and go into her room it cuts back to the undying her dress part. Which I have also never managed to get to work during the shoot itself.

DanMachiFan

Jan 22, 2018
I also always get a weird 'rollback' type event after the cuz photo shoot, when I try and go into her room it cuts back to the undying her dress part. Which I have also never managed to get to work during the shoot itself.
Happened to me in a previous release. Click on the lingerie knot before fixing her hair, this should resolve the problem.

Reactions: Shardoom

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Are there any cheats for money or anything like that for the Mac version?
There is an image where the .exe is that answers your question. shift+w brings up the menu and the codes are written in that image.
EDIT: Mhm, i realized this might not work for mac and droid so.. i don't know.

3.40 star(s) 172 Votes