Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
can any one help about erica's trouble i can't beat that guy :(
Who the heck is Erica? :D Emily you mean? The cousin's gay friend? You need to loose at first so you could do the fighter training at the gym. After succeeding with that you'll be able to beat Frank. With max STR.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
lol yeap i mean emily already took the class still can't do it lmao :)
You repeat the fighter training untill you get a notification that you are ready. Frank's healthbar is bugged so you need to beat him several times actually (at least i had to) untill he finally drops. IF you have max STR and completed fighter training you just have to keep beating him untill you succeed.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
In the older version. Since i wasn't able to get past the several game breaking bugs in new one after restart and thus used a save which had Frank beaten already. I haven't bothered with giving 6.2 a new try. Each new version seems buggier than the last with this game... :(

jillgates

Game Developer
Oct 10, 2017
I've participated in a few fan art threads here which were a great learning experience. Has the "Daz DNA," of the characters in this game been discussed already? Tried searching, found zero so figured I'd post.

DanMachiFan

Jan 22, 2018
I've participated in a few fan art threads here which were a great learning experience. Has the "Daz DNA," of the characters in this game been discussed already? Tried searching, found zero so figured I'd post.
Hi, I've started to post in this thread more than 2 months ago (150 pages more or less) but I haven't noticed any comment about DAZ stuff. You could try to open a thread asking for that, surely someone will know something about these models.

Kane Salvatore

Salvatore Studios
Donor
Jan 2, 2018
don't think so.. but i'd be interested in a few of the more normal looking models :D

but i have more interest in dmd's margo and parental love's ada

Reactions: Ti'elby Mercedes

MozyLozy

Apr 6, 2018
Guys.. i got some photos of Dick's Mother when we was with her son at night.. so what more should i do to get the Red Folder and what should happen when brabra go and met Anna ?
Edit: How could i get things to blackmail Derek? #i did it thanks XD

Last edited:

Ponte77

Sep 7, 2017
Sorry, run in a problem: can't get the Gym-Trainer to train me to fight... Met Jamal, got beaten down but still no option to learn fighting...

Edit: ok, had to got beaten down a third time befor MC realises he could learn to fight... Quest starts at the home of Emily after the Photoshop with the Cousin...

Last edited:
Reactions: jackkane

Nadiaadi2018

Apr 5, 2018
Exactly, you should. Do the photoshoots with your cousin and afterwards she'll mention she needs a photograper at her office at one of those times you can talk to her (i keep forgetting which one) like, in the morning when she leaves, at the evenin kitchen or movie watch. Check the walkthrough.
How to play anna

DanMachiFan

Jan 22, 2018
Guys.. i got some photos of Dick's Mother when we was with her son at night.. so what more should i do to get the Red Folder ?
Just to be clear, Dick is the one working with the cousin. The director is the mother of Barbara and Derek.
That said, it's all for now about the red folder, you can't do anything else.
Edit: How could i get things to blackmail Derek?
First you have to go to his house asking for her sister (Barbara). After he refuse use the drone at night to watch the director's bedroom. The hour is random, so save and repeat until you see him. Return to him the next day.

Reactions: L7Bear

AclGrafix

Feb 19, 2018
whenever i get to the part of having to get new workout clothes for the cousin, i get this error pop up (doesnt matter if i buy them before or after she asks)

(put in spoiler cause its long)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

edit: i get this error after giving her the new clothes aswell

Last edited:
Reactions: _Ghostly

DanMachiFan

Jan 22, 2018
V0.6.2 has been released ,is that the same as 0.6.1 in here?
No, you can find the new version in these posts :
Links for v0.6.2ex:

My Cute Cousin Version 0.6.2 EX by Astaros3D
Mega:
Note : older 0.6 saves are NOT compatible.

I don't know how it works but @jande21 is possible to move some of these links in OP?

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 172 Votes