s0j7

Apr 4, 2018
Please.
I play to find and catch the rat, but I only see and when click on it disappears but still does not complete the task. Android version (0.5.1)

H3ll

Aug 31, 2017
does anyone have the 6.0 walkthrough???? also, How do u find things to blackmail Derek?

DanMachiFan

Jan 22, 2018
How do you complete the stupid fight training? This guys mini games are complete crap...
Unless you're playing the android version (it's old and bugged), you have to click to repeat the highlighted moves.
First of all don't start the training when you're tired and max you're strenght just to be sure.
Press start, memorize the sequence of the highlighted buttons, when it says "your turn" repeat the sequence before the time ends (red bar on the top). Keep in mind that the buttons number increase everytime by one.

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
How do you complete the stupid fight training? This guys mini games are complete crap...
if you are skipping text it is hard. Other wise it is a bloody memory game. Wait for high lighted punches, it will start like this: first 2 or 3 of them will highlight repeat them, then it will add one more to first combo, repeat it after highlighting is done. This will go on untill you do the corret highlight sequence couple of times

malak11

Apr 9, 2018
Can anyone help me im stuck ? I need the password for Dick's Laptop. Where do I find it or can anyone tell what the password is ? I just can't find it ._.

Jev

Apr 9, 2018
Does anyone know how to catch the rat. I tap on him he change positions but when he changes position i can't find him ( android version)

kshyk

Mar 18, 2018
I've already gave my review but I need to say that again - this game really needs some new writing; some new writer should take it and rewrite everything. There's so many talented authors on this forum. Dialoges in this game make me disgusted (I'm sorry if you feel offended but thats my opinion)

Reactions: Frank01

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I've already gave my review but I need to say that again - this game really needs some new writing; some new writer should take it and rewrite everything. There's so many talented authors on this forum. Dialoges in this game make me disgusted (I'm sorry if you feel offended but thats my opinion)
No, you are pretty much on point :( Characters here seem to have lost their personalities, story fell apart. Its on a serious downhill, probably won't stop either.

Reactions: DanMachiFan

valentinius

May 4, 2017
Unless you're playing the android version (it's old and bugged), you have to click to repeat the highlighted moves.
First of all don't start the training when you're tired and max you're strenght just to be sure.
Press start, memorize the sequence of the highlighted buttons, when it says "your turn" repeat the sequence before the time ends (red bar on the top). Keep in mind that the buttons number increase everytime by one.
Thnks. But come on what a load of horse manure. The way he has implemented this is complete garbage. At one point all squeres are white and no matter what you click you ultimately fail. If somebody actually managed to complete this, my hat's off for them.

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Thnks. But come on what a load of horse manure. The way he has implemented this is complete garbage. At one point all squeres are white and no matter what you click you ultimately fail. If somebody actually managed to complete this, my hat's off for them.
WTF is so hard in it. You hit the trainer, then you wait and look what box flashes. Red bar comes on screen and you must hit that flashed box before red bar goes 0. Then you wait and see what boxes flashes next (2) and wait the red bar. Hit the boxes in right order and so on and so on. Piece of cake !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bye the way, you CAN`T be tired.

Reactions: Ti'elby Mercedes

kshyk

Mar 18, 2018
Some kind an exsample would be nice, what makes you disgusted ????
I think I said that one wrong, as english is not my first language. What I meant was - dialogues seems to be written by five year old. They are absolutely unrealistic. There's no real backstory behind character's (especially MC - for example: everythink he said from the start to first beating by dick guy)
Just take a look at Choice of Games LLC or some good games on this forum (BB, Two Sides). I know that's big expetations but I saw some good writting on this forum already).
I hope I made myself clear this time ;)

sawaqu

Mar 12, 2018
I know many complained about this minigame but I have totaly no idea why they did. For me , it's the most easy minigame in this game. You don't need to mash the keys, you don't need to remember the positions of tens of cards, you don't need to find and click the small animal in the minimal time window. Just remember the several combination and repeat it in the plenty enough time window for each input. Why so many people have difficulty about this?

3.40 star(s) 172 Votes