Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
Do we HAVE to rape the dean, or is there sexy times with her if we just help her get unstuck?

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ugh, that really sucks. So we have to rape Cuz AND the Dean, is the dev ever planning on making the PC not a complete arsehole or what...

Well seeing as you can take the sleeping pills yourself and choose to help the dean instead, thereby losing both rape chances, perhaps there'll be a non rapey option somewhere down the line. That or we'll have to get our cock cut off for being a good guy...

Last edited:

yankee77

Apr 12, 2018
god adding another one to the list of milker patrons ....... rip to this game... might have been good...but not...

Jan 1, 2018
Ugh, that really sucks. So we have to rape Cuz AND the Dean, is the dev ever planning on making the PC not a complete arsehole or what...

Well seeing as you can take the sleeping pills yourself and choose to help the dean instead, thereby losing both rape chances, perhaps there'll be a non rapey option somewhere down the line. That or we'll have to get our cock cut off for being a good guy...
Like you said, the option is open down the road. That's what happens when you play a game in development. Personally, I find it interesting to see the development. I think sometimes the dev will add something either because it's something he/she is excited about, or because the fans seems to be getting restless for some specific thing, and then he/she will go back later and add the context to make that bit fit... or not. Sometimes it's just a hot mess, too. :-D

TopCat

May 7, 2017
Does the Mac version also has the rat bugged, like the Android version? I'm on Mac on both 0.6.1 and 0.6.2 and it's impossible to catch it, when I click it it just disappears, the timer runs out and "Rat is gone". Stuck here. Any workaround?

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
You think so? Get on with it and see the outcome. If you thought the approach sucked i bet you gonna have an opinion on her reaction ;)
You misunderstand man, I've SEEN the outcome ages ago. I got almost the entire way through the last version and thought I hit a bug so re-started.

Just because she ends up feeling good, doesn't make it any less rapey. I don't like playing as a *cuntface* tbh. :S

Reactions: Adoringfan

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Haha, its you who misunderstood me then! I'm saying that her reaction is even more stupid then this whole rapey thing with her. Of course it doesn't make it less rapey. Its just makes it even more absurd.

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
Haha, its you who misunderstood me then! I'm saying that her reaction is even more stupid then this whole rapey thing with her. Of course it doesn't make it less rapey. Its just makes it even more absurd.
Ahh okay then yeah I agree. I really hope he adds in some less assholey type conquests, while giving us alternatives to the current rape-mode ones... :S

3.40 star(s) 172 Votes