D

Davidjj.

Hey guys can anyone tell me where to find a stretching dress. Cz the store had only one and i already gifted it to my cousin. Now i am not able to find any other.

D

Davidjj.

Stuck in the game. Can't progress anymore. Tasks at hand are to find something to blackmail derek. To catch a rat and to find a new stretching dress. Drone has only two locations i.e the girl's pool(forget the name) and cousin room. Catching rat is impossible. And there aren't any dresses in the store. Anyone who can help?

Kimgim

Jan 16, 2018
Stuck in the game. Can't progress anymore. Tasks at hand are to find something to blackmail derek. To catch a rat and to find a new stretching dress. Drone has only two locations i.e the girl's pool(forget the name) and cousin room. Catching rat is impossible. And there aren't any dresses in the store. Anyone who can help?

Reactions: Azazel123

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
How to defeat the bastard in emily's house . i need help @@
You can't, at first. Its a fated-to-fail situation where you have to loose. Afterwards, you can do the fighter training in the gym, max out str, come back, start beating him untill he finally goes dowsn.

Alimamakbaik

Apr 10, 2018
The rat always appear on predefined spots. You just have to notice those spots and it will be easy. One is on the lower right corner behind the wooden plank (and is staring at you so beware), the other is on the upper left on the pipe. I always catch the retched rodent when in the corner...
U have save data catch rat for android?new update 0.6.1?

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
U have save data catch rat for android?new update 0.6.1?
The whole ratcatching thing sis broken on android, doesn't seem to work at all and it has been that way eversince. I don't have, to answer you question.

54N74N4

Apr 16, 2018
Please Help,,,,
1.How to save a rat on ratcatcher after i click the rat?
I've try multiple times but still failed
2.How to register to the College, i have max Intellect
3.How to get health Certificate, i have max strenght
4.How long i must doing Fight Training until i can beat up the guy at emily house.
I play My Cute Cousin v 0.5.0 on Android v 0.8 (oreo)

Thanks a lot before.

sawaqu

Mar 12, 2018
Please Help,,,,
1.How to save a rat on ratcatcher after i click the rat?
I've try multiple times but still failed
2.How to register to the College, i have max Intellect
3.How to get health Certificate, i have max strenght
4.How long i must doing Fight Training until i can beat up the guy at emily house.
I play My Cute Cousin v 0.5.0 on Android v 0.8 (oreo)

Thanks a lot before.
1. I've read Android version has such bug but not sure about version number. You should search through this thread.
2.you can't
3.you can't
4.Just once if you succeed.

Reactions: 54N74N4

Michael Vincent

Apr 16, 2018
How many rat do I need to catch? cause I saw one and click it..then the time bar is run out and still says that the rat is gone ..what should I do ..I need help

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
The android version is bugged like that. Like.. game breakingly.

3.40 star(s) 172 Votes