ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
I'm sorry for all you guys who aren't getting more ''vanilla'' type content yet. I hope you get something soon. But me? I'm loving all the added rape. Even more so if they end up enjoying it. And I hope there's more to come. :FeelsGoodMan:

Reactions: Kane Salvatore

coolboy88

Jan 2, 2018
Can I only cheat the intellect? Will i lose any scenes or affect the gameplay? I just hate the puzzles, it's hell outa annoying.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Can I only cheat the intellect? Will i lose any scenes or affect the gameplay? I just hate the puzzles, it's hell outa annoying.
No, thank the dark gods, no. Can cheat the money and all the stats (althought its only the intellect that is annoying to raise). There are no negative effects of this. Aaand the smelliness obviously so you don't have to run home to take a shower at certain scenes.

coolboy88

Jan 2, 2018
No, thank the dark gods, no. Can cheat the money and all the stats (althought its only the intellect that is annoying to raise). There are no negative effects of this. Aaand the smelliness obviously so you don't have to run home to take a shower at certain scenes.
Thanks, buddy, I'm gonna cheat it now. Puzzle is extremely annoying and hard. You need a computer memory for it. I'm sure even Einstein will fail.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Thanks, buddy, I'm gonna cheat it now. Puzzle is extremely annoying and hard. You need a computer memory for it. I'm sure even Einstein will fail.
Thats the right thing to do.
The shop minigame what drove me to madness, while my head literally started to hurt by the time i reached intellect 18 so i choosed cheats and content enjoyment of the game over frustration and headache.

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
Thats the right thing to do.
The shop minigame what drove me to madness, while my head literally started to hurt by the time i reached intellect 18 so i choosed cheats and content enjoyment of the game over frustration and headache.
18 intellect, oh man you got some patience i started to flip after 12. Then i noticed your fatigue level actually makes it harder. You have less time for the puzzles with low fatigue level and it took me 11 intellect to figure that one out. I dont get it though, if you can nail it to the 18th level of intellect shop job is piece of cake

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
piece of cake
A very very repetitive piece of cake because you actually require quite a lot of money while this cake takes a lot of time to swallow :) It was getting mental after 15+ times when i realized there is still a lot of stuff left to buy.

Reactions: Ti'elby Mercedes

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
A very very repetitive piece of cake because you actually require quite a lot of money while this cake takes a lot of time to swallow :) It was getting mental after 15+ times when i realized there is still a lot of stuff left to buy.
yeah i know but game is unfinished so i'm expecting more job stuff in the future. Maybe something like when you do it enough times you get to complete it instantly or better job/pay is offered.

Reactions: Ti'elby Mercedes

Arkanos87

Mar 7, 2018
Hey I need some help. I bought the rat trap spoke to Jamal clicked on the rat in every possible location on the tire....and no matter how many times I click on the rat bastard it always says I lost the rat. WTF is going on is it a bug. I'm playing this on the Android s7 edge. Any help would be great cheers.

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Please anyone know what image program is using Astaros to make this game?

ALPHABLACK

Apr 14, 2018
I click on the rat and the sound of the trap happens "clack" then nothing happens , the time cool but i have no rat i retry till 3am and nothing,help

3.40 star(s) 172 Votes