Delabate

Feb 5, 2018
Wait.. I just finished the game and there is no way to spy the cousin can be fucked in her bedroom by a bbc or Dick (blackmailing for the file for instance) ???!
How disappointing !!

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I don't know mission Jamal . I don't see on the map
Visit the doctor, do the sperm donation, aim for the floor, ask for the nurse to help with the aim, sexpills sidequest gets activated, go out at night. Meet Jamal.

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I know many complained about this minigame but I have totaly no idea why they did. For me , it's the most easy minigame in this game. You don't need to mash the keys, you don't need to remember the positions of tens of cards, you don't need to find and click the small animal in the minimal time window. Just remember the several combination and repeat it in the plenty enough time window for each input. Why so many people have difficulty about this?
My words exactly mate !!!:closedeyesmile::closedeyesmile::closedeyesmile::closedeyesmile::closedeyesmile::closedeyesmile:

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Why you need that ? In front page is the newest v.0.61ex. It has all previous versions in it.

linhtom

Dec 14, 2017
Visit the doctor, do the sperm donation, aim for the floor, ask for the nurse to help with the aim, sexpills sidequest gets activated, go out at night. Meet Jamal.
I try but I don't see jamal . What time and where . Because I am waited at 10h,11h,12h at store and doctor. I can't see

aaress

Mar 18, 2018
A super game, a forum is also super up to that spam when there is also 8 pages on one question

3.40 star(s) 172 Votes