beegemgeege

May 10, 2017
Curious if anyone would be kind enough to upload a save right before Dean sex. All I really want but dont feel like grinding to that point and I've reached too many errors with saves that are close

_Ghostly

Donor
Feb 25, 2018
whenever i get to the part of having to get new workout clothes for the cousin, i get this error pop up (doesnt matter if i buy them before or after she asks)

(put in spoiler cause its long)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

edit: i get this error after giving her the new clothes aswell
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Same..

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Curious if anyone would be kind enough to upload a save right before Dean sex. All I really want but dont feel like grinding to that point and I've reached too many errors with saves that are close
The problem is that 6.1 rendered all previous saves incompatible and you have to do a fresh restart and since most of the regular folks around here have played it through already it seems we are not inclined to do another for the sake a specific save file. The closest thing though... and if you are lucky, this works in 6.2 and comes with an unlocked gallery where you can watch the dean sex. Trust me, watching it is enough, the scene around it is.. well.. underwhelming to put it simply.
something new in 0.6.2?
Nope. Supposedly bugfix.

AclGrafix

Feb 19, 2018
i figured out that the cause of this error is the fact that the workout clothes and satin slip are already in the store, so when the game tries to unlock the item in the store you get that error (same with the anal lube), if you just click ignore when the error pops up it still lets you play just fine :)

whisperpuppy

The Werewolf Queen
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 27, 2017
Liked this game. Kinda grindy but the walk through helps. Mini games were fun the first time but grew tedious. Eagerly looking forward to starting a new game in like 6 months when content has been refreshed. And to the Dev: I'll gladly point out any and all grammar and typos for a piece of the pie. Who am I kidding? I'll do it for free. Good Game. This one is a sound investment. Help the Dev.

beegemgeege

May 10, 2017
The problem is that 6.1 rendered all previous saves incompatible and you have to do a fresh restart and since most of the regular folks around here have played it through already it seems we are not inclined to do another for the sake a specific save file. The closest thing though... and if you are lucky, this works in 6.2 and comes with an unlocked gallery where you can watch the dean sex. Trust me, watching it is enough, the scene around it is.. well.. underwhelming to put it simply.
Nope. Supposedly bugfix.
Thats a bummer but I definitely appreciate your candor. His renders are fire but the game itself just doesnt stack up. I find that, for me at least, story seems to be even more important than quality renders. Like if you can spin a solid sexy yarn, even on the low end graphically I still find myself enticed. I'd suggest maybe bringing on a writer or two...

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Well i cant complete the quest because she already have it and i cant buy it again.
Then the answer you seek is something you already knew. And the bad news is that you can't even complete it even if you reload because choices seem to.. stuck with earlier saves. Try it and see.

3.40 star(s) 172 Votes