Alo

May 24, 2017
once. If you arent skipping texts you will see small comment from MC about the at the book end of the last page,
I have read the "massage boom" and i have read it so many times but i can t get the erotic massagem boom

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
I have read the "massage boom" and i have read it so many times but i can t get the erotic massagem boom
same for me, i got it right after trainer said she needed massage, you can mess up that scene if you get the erotic oil early and sex her right away

edit: erotic massage is entire another book btw

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
So you just bought the oil? And done
yes and no, there is more to the scene if you learn erotic massage but you can just get to sex right away with erotic oil thingy. After you get it option just pops like like ''apply oil'', i think it is planned as more lenghtly scene like you first massage her then learn erotic massage then erotic oil to get the final scene. Since game is way unfinished dev just threw in all the scenes

Alo

May 24, 2017
yes and no, there is more to the scene if you learn erotic massage but you can just get to sex right away with erotic oil thingy. After you get it option just pops like like ''apply oil'', i think it is planned as more lenghtly scene like you first massage her then learn erotic massage then erotic oil to get the final scene. Since game is way unfinished dev just threw in all the scenes
But i cant get oil from jamal

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
I have Done that now what i have to do?
if you didnt skip text there MC mentions he knows someone who can get him some of that oil, girl comments on that, bla bla bla, go to Jamal ask him about oil, next day night go back to jamal get your oil and you are set

Alo

May 24, 2017
if you didnt skip text there MC mentions he knows someone who can get him some of that oil, girl comments on that, bla bla bla, go to Jamal ask him about oil, next day night go back to jamal get your oil and you are set
I have got the oil but i cant do anything with the trainer, what is "MC"?

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
I have got the oil but i cant do anything with the trainer, what is "MC"?
main character= MC, you need to go further with your cousin path and her friend(photo shoots at her apartment) after sometime when you progress with photoshoots, watch TV with your cousin she will bring up how good you are at it and ask for photo session. Now you gotta play this one carefully cause she can break your camera, anyway take photos of her and tell her she doesnt need dating site profile(a.k.a choose you dont want your photo taken) then she talks about her friend getting a guy from some dating site, bla bla, take her lingrie photos and stuff, next day visit her friend she is getting beaten by boyfriend try to stop him get beaten by him, then MC will talk about learning to fight. Visit gym talk to trainer ask her about teaching how to fight, during the training she will talk about her back and needing massage, then you can do the massage, oil fuck part. If you did it before you cant access to that scene anymore i think

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Yes i done that but nothing happens i cant pass this part
The second massage book doesn't actually appear, its very confusing, but you just have to go to Anna and ask her about it as the topic will appear as a selectable choice as if you are having the book ;)

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
Nice game so far, despite the grinding, tho at one point I cheated some values :p. Still, thx @Manfegor for the amazing walkthrough!
The girls are very HOT!!

3.40 star(s) 172 Votes