ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
salesgirl = 5 hearts? yet we haven't fucked her? what?
Don't question logic in this game. There's a girl who blows you but won't fuck you because she says she's a lesbian. Okay fine, people can be bi but want to reserve relationships and certain sex acts for the gender they like more. Sure. But then you remember, you got blown because you saved her from a GUY she said she arranged to meet on a dating service. DOES NOT COMPUTE!

So yeah, it's just a logic free sex romp, enjoy the ride.

oldcatz

Apr 7, 2017
Need help I read the massage book after that I went to the store but there was no Erotic massage book for me to buy. what's happening?

sawaqu

Mar 12, 2018
Need help I read the massage book after that I went to the store but there was no Erotic massage book for me to buy. what's happening?
It's bug of recent few vresions. But you can proceed to the end of content without buying the erotic massage book.

Vordertur

Jul 21, 2017
Don't question logic in this game. There's a girl who blows you but won't fuck you because she says she's a lesbian. Okay fine, people can be bi but want to reserve relationships and certain sex acts for the gender they like more. Sure. But then you remember, you got blown because you saved her from a GUY she said she arranged to meet on a dating service. DOES NOT COMPUTE!

So yeah, it's just a logic free sex romp, enjoy the ride.
That's what you find most absurd about this game? XD

I think, for me, it was the very serious way the doctor pronounced that "Your balls will implode if you don't stick your junk in nine different women."

It had a very Monty Python feel to it.

"And the Lord spake, saying 'First, thou shalt whip thine dick out. Then, thou shalt count to nine. No more, no less. Nine, shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be nine. Ten, shalt thou not count, nor shall thou count eight, excepting that thou then proceed to nine. Eleven is right out! Once the number nine, being the ninth number, be reached, thrustest thou thy Holy Wang of Antioch into thy foe, who being horny in my sight, shall suck it."

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
"And the Lord spake, saying 'First, thou shalt whip thine dick out. Then, thou shalt count to nine. No more, no less. Nine, shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be nine. Ten, shalt thou not count, nor shall thou count eight, excepting that thou then proceed to nine. Eleven is right out! Once the number nine, being the ninth number, be reached, thrustest thou thy Holy Wang of Antioch into thy foe, who being horny in my sight, shall suck it."
I still watch a few episodes of that movie rather frequently :) Great implementation here ;)

Reactions: Ti'elby Mercedes

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
You can catch a Rat at Jamal. Just visit him after you bought a ratcatcher at the shop. It will be a minigame. You can't do it on android though, its bugged.

Jan 1, 2018
Please Help,,,,
1.How to save a rat on ratcatcher after i click the rat?
I've try multiple times but still failed
2.How to register to the College, i have max Intellect
3.How to get health Certificate, i have max strenght
4.How long i must doing Fight Training until i can beat up the guy at emily house.
I play My Cute Cousin v 0.5.0 on Android v 0.8 (oreo)

Thanks a lot before.
1. I've read Android version has such bug but not sure about version number. You should search through this thread.
2.you can't
3.you can't
4.Just once if you succeed.
For #2 and #3, you can't YET. It's in development.

onsomnia

Apr 18, 2018
hey, can someone help my problem. whenever i go to emily's house I cant trigger the fight. i can only take photo to emily. is it a bug? already take photo to cousin

Last edited:

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
hey, can someone help my problem. whenever i go to emily's house I cant trigger the fight. i can only take photo to emily. is it a bug? already take photo to cousin
You have to do all the shoots, with all the costumes. I mean the naked and cowgirl ones for sure. The two new once MIGHT or might not be requirements.

onsomnia

Apr 18, 2018
You have to do all the shoots, with all the costumes. I mean the naked and cowgirl ones for sure. The two new once MIGHT or might not be requirements.
i already did 3 costumes, and the one with no costumes. still cant trigger the next step

Alphon

Apr 19, 2018
View attachment 23903

Overview
:
Finally came the day where our protagonist graduated from high-school. Now it's time for him to step into adulthood and go to college, and to do that he needs to move-in with his once fat and ugly bully of a cousin (whom he hadn't seen since his tender childhood) in the big city. It's the time to take the opportunity to plunge into student life full of drive and debauchery.​

Updated: 2018-03-28
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: None
Version: 0.6.1 ex
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Change-logs:

Screwdriver Location:

Download:
Win: - - - - -
Mac: - - - - -
Android (v0.5.0):

Android build by @booom313

By @Manfegor

View attachment 23904 View attachment 23905 View attachment 23906 View attachment 23907 View attachment 23908 View attachment 23909 View attachment 23910
how to get cousin file plizz aomeone tell me

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Wasn't that from Monthy Python?
Ohmygod, you haven't seen that movie? Monty Python and the holy Grail? Thats.. heretical! :p I mean have you every played any Worms game? The Holy handgrenade? Its from this movie, the quote he made was the tweaked version of the "Holy handgrenade of Antioch!"

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
i already did 3 costumes, and the one with no costumes. still cant trigger the next step
Have to check back at Emily at the evening, untill you find her door slightly open. No need to knock if its closed, just keep coming back hourly untill you find that door open (repeat nex day and on untill it triggers). Maybe you should progress with cousing untill you unlock Cousin's office because this game has weird dependencies.

3.40 star(s) 172 Votes