Zabuza Momochi

Mar 20, 2018
I have a My Cute Cousin v0.6.2, Eventhough I saw the Rat and click, still it didn't caught. It always says "Shit! Where it is?" I repeatedly done this, I click the rat then click back, then click the rat again. the same routine but still the rat not caught.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I have a My Cute Cousin v0.6.2, Eventhough I saw the Rat and click, still it didn't caught. It always says "Shit! Where it is?" I repeatedly done this, I click the rat then click back, then click the rat again. the same routine but still the rat not caught.
Android has this game breaking bug, can't do anything about it.

Vordertur

Jul 21, 2017
Ohmygod, you haven't seen that movie? Monty Python and the holy Grail? Thats.. heretical! :p I mean have you every played any Worms game? The Holy handgrenade? Its from this movie, the quote he made was the tweaked version of the "Holy handgrenade of Antioch!"
Skip a bit, brother. I don't think they get it. ;)

thebeatman

Jan 5, 2018
i got a error message when i got the sleeping pills and i cant give them to cousin neither can i buy the second stretch outfit any fix for that?

xeonjae

Mar 11, 2018
Went here to find out whether the android bug has been fixed. I'm so sad right now. I wasted so much game time since I started from the beginning... huhu

counter8

Apr 15, 2018
1 time i fucked Trainer and now when i want repeat she says: I am afraid Ill lose control of myself if you do. So, Id like to politely decline your offer.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
1 time i fucked Trainer and now when i want repeat she says: I am afraid Ill lose control of myself if you do. So, Id like to politely decline your offer.
Yes, thats all you got for now. Its a non-repeatable.

zonigan

Jun 8, 2017
This game perfect but intellect mini game so bored. i deleted this game for that mini intellect game. You should change mini game.

FlathEarther

Apr 8, 2018
There's a bug. I completed this version (0.6.1), got every single Gallery image possible. An then after a while most of them became b&w all of a sudden, all though I HAD to get some of these images to progress through the story.

U

User_548779

View attachment 23903

Overview
:
Finally came the day where our protagonist graduated from high-school. Now it's time for him to step into adulthood and go to college, and to do that he needs to move-in with his once fat and ugly bully of a cousin (whom he hadn't seen since his tender childhood) in the big city. It's the time to take the opportunity to plunge into student life full of drive and debauchery.​

Updated: 2018-03-28
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: None
Version: 0.6.1 ex
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Change-logs:

Screwdriver Location:

Download:
Win: - - - - -
Mac: - - - - -
Android (v0.5.0):

Android build by @booom313

By @Manfegor

View attachment 23904 View attachment 23905 View attachment 23906 View attachment 23907 View attachment 23908 View attachment 23909 View attachment 23910
Unable to find jamal on map

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Ironic isn't it, at some point why not remove the mini-games...if he wants to keep some grind: just go to library-read a book +1, go to gym+1 and so on.
Every Dev seem to invent his own absurd solution to try and make it hard for those on the lower tier or play the free version. As the cheat menu is supposedly for the high tier patrons only. Lets invent something of a reward for those who pay more. You know like those +10% exp rewards in free MMO games to those who pay monthly fee anyway.

I consider the system in here unbalanced. Too grindy withouth the cheat, too easy with cheat.

Reactions: El bacca Del Chew

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
absurd solution to try and make it hard for those on the lower tier or play the free version. As the cheat menu is supposedly for the high tier patrons only
Making it annoying for the ones who pay less in order to make them pay more, hmmm and somes do get why it's end up on a pirate forum.
I consider the system in here unbalanced
As the moral compass...at first it was you need to fuck x girls, not to rape x girls. Soon the rat-catcher gonna have another use, to capture and trap the girls to fuck them in a cage....

Reactions: Ennoch

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Making it annoying for the ones who pay less in order to make them pay more, hmmm and somes do get why it's end up on a pirate forum.
Thats because some ideas sound all bright and brilliant _only_ in theory. Basically they are just wishful thinking while they fall flat big time in real life. Some prefer not to face and accept this and stick to it so they can avoid admitting failure. It prevents change too :(
As the moral compass...at first it was you need to fuck x girls, not to rape x girls. Soon the rat-catcher gonna have another use, to capture and trap the girls to fuck them in a cage....
Let me remind you that its we who are doing the ratcatching:rolleyes: That darn thing does nothing, its only there to transport that wretched thing... basically a very expensive shoebox...

3.40 star(s) 172 Votes