Kane Salvatore

Salvatore Studios
Donor
Jan 2, 2018
Just needs to lose Jamal, age up Anna a bit.. Rewrite the start to make it plausible that you'd room with the newly rewritten 'roommate'..

Edit: Though.. the 'must fuck 9 women or you die' kind of needs more plausibility imo as well..

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Just needs to lose Jamal, age up Anna a bit.. Rewrite the start to make it plausible that you'd room with the newly rewritten 'roommate'..
..aaand he has to rewrite the gym trainer massage, the Dean scene, cutting out the cousin night scene is the easiest. Jamal doesn't have to go, he isn't doing anything bad, the massage oil can remain simply massage oil.

But then again he will have to change the course he was heading with this and we don't know how he imagined progression with all these girls, what basis he was trying to implement for those different types of hearts he was about to introduce. And cutting those scenes are interfering with the main quest, so he can't just take those out...

DanMachiFan

Jan 22, 2018
..aaand he has to rewrite the gym trainer massage, the Dean scene, cutting out the cousin night scene is the easiest. Jamal doesn't have to go, he isn't doing anything bad, the massage oil can remain simply massage oil.

But then again he will have to change the course he was heading with this and we don't know how he imagined progression with all these girls, what basis he was trying to implement for those different types of hearts he was about to introduce. And cutting those scenes are interfering with the main quest, so he can't just take those out...
I'm afraid that this may be too much for him.
Like you already said in another post, renders and models are the things that saved this game so far.
I doubt that he have the skills to set up a good story.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Sleep assault is a fetish of mine, I wonder how a game with it should present to patreon. Consensual sleep assault
Poorly i'd say. The whole idea relies on the illusion of it not being consensual and that alone is enough to get the ban. It matters not that it would be stated afterwards that it was a consensual act.

Reactions: Malkav

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
Well, shit.... This is not a game in which a simple lewdpatcher fix will get it back on track. The rapey stuff is ingrained into the game to such an extent that it would take a significant rewrite for any future release. Maybe it's salvageable?

TBH, the sleep assault on the cousin was actually a turn-off for me--not because of the nonconsent, but simply because I felt the cousin should be the Ultimate Prize in the game and raping her in her sleep midway through cheapened the conquest. I wanted to seduce her, not rape her while she's in a drug-induced unconscious state. So while I wouldn't mind that particular scene being expunged, there's a lot of scenes involving blackmail/nonconsent that I didn't mind (the dean) or even enjoyed (Barbara, the secretary), but I don't see those scenes getting through Patreon's moral tentacles.

Sigh...

tjmav

Jan 14, 2018
Unfortunately, this game will likely be gutted in order to be saved from Patreon. I really believed the game was going to be able to fly under the radar do to the fact that it is cousins and cousin relationships are not really taboo. R.I.P. My Cute Cousin.

Kane Salvatore

Salvatore Studios
Donor
Jan 2, 2018
Well.. School, Love & Cousins got a rewrite into School, Love & Friends... To Patreon - Incest = The obvious (Father, Mother, Daughter, Son, Brother, Sister, Aunt, Uncle, Niece, Nephew), Cousin, STEP, ADOPTED - iirc

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Hmmm since he has to make it non incest. He might as well let us fuck his cousin in non dream/rape daily. lol

Megatron71

Jul 3, 2017
Ever notice the Patreon assholes always wait til the next update is about to drop before they swoop in to whammy the project?
That's the part that pisses me off the most...

Reactions: Kane Salvatore

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
Well.. School, Love & Cousins got a rewrite into School, Love & Friends... To Patreon - Incest = The obvious (Father, Mother, Daughter, Son, Brother, Sister, Aunt, Uncle, Niece, Nephew), Cousin, STEP, ADOPTED - iirc
You're correct about this part--it would be easy to make the cousin a "roommate" or something and avoid incest. But it's the nonconsent stuff that will doom this game. Patreon is just as harsh on that kind of content. The dev can't simply make small changes to get back on track. Since almost every sexual encounter in the game includes nonconsent (blackmail, drugs, etc), the game will need a complete retooling.

3.40 star(s) 172 Votes