El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
Let me remind you that its we who are doing the ratcatching:rolleyes: That darn thing does nothing, its only there to transport that wretched thing... basically a very expensive shoebox...
Gonna be an upgrade version available at the store and you gonna have to buy hypnotic-cheeze-girls catcher to Jamal...hehe

Reactions: Ti'elby Mercedes

rototo

Jun 14, 2017
i haven't played this game yet,deserve it to play or i keep waiting for more content? is there sex scene with the cousin?

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
It wasn't, a few hours ago. So this is a brand new thing. It IS an incest ban for sure. I mean review. They are checking it out for sure. Not much to ban, except the nightinvasion part right now. But that has to go for sure. And obviously if he wants to continue the cousin line, which he has to since thats the whole bait of this title, he will have to circumvent this eventually.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I have a bad feeling about this now that i watch it through the lens of no-rape. I'm afraid it would be quite a lot of work to change those settings so its either will take a lot of time.. or this will be a swift end of this project. Well, obviously he can change it in a more immersion breaking way so the whole story would make even more less sense but we will see either way.

Reactions: DanMachiFan
3.40 star(s) 172 Votes