xslayermkdx

Jun 4, 2017
After "Big Brother" & "Dating My Daughter" another Red Card! :) i mean :( i liked the game. However this idiots must find another website, some games becoming more and more popular and they contain incest or rough or forced sex so something tell me this not gonna stop here this will continue, they need to find alternative website, also i think they can continue here on F95ZONE with paying after a while after 2-3 versions released for free. What's gonna happen with this games however i guess only time will tell!

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Update is every month.

According to the rules of the site, the relationship with the cousin is incest. I do not establish rules, but I respect them. I need a little time to change the game. I'll try to post an update before the end of the month. The game has changed a lot, I hope for the better. Thanks for your support!!!

The new game will be called: My Cute Neighbor

This was his Patreon site just a moment ago.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Hmpf, i wonder if he is aware, that he'll have to change the non-consensual content as well, at all. Or he just thinks the incest removal will be enough? Or if Patreon is aware that it has non-con content too. Questions questions...

Kane Salvatore

Salvatore Studios
Donor
Jan 2, 2018
My Cute Neighbor? So we don't live with her anymore? Or is the dev mistaking 'Neighbor' for 'Roommate'

2MC@

Feb 2, 2018
Is there any cheets to the apk versions?
I looked through many pages here but couldnt see any talked about it.

Kane Salvatore

Salvatore Studios
Donor
Jan 2, 2018
Yea, it was a good setup, still think the doctors role could be better though.. I hope someone gets the dev to change the name to 'My Cute Roommate' since 'neighbor' by definition makes little sense if we live with her..

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
bah he should of made a patch that changed certain dialogue back into your cousin when he started making the game. they been cracking down on incest since october to satisfy there paypal overlords. I hope paypal goes out of business.

Reactions: Kane Salvatore

DanMachiFan

Jan 22, 2018
I hope someone gets the dev to change the name to 'My Cute Roommate' since 'neighbor' by definition makes little sense if we live with her..
Seems that no one was convincing enough... My Cute Neighbor... why are we living with her?
Unless all the captured rats escaped during the night and invaded our appartment. Yeah, this should make sense...

RicIn

Feb 11, 2018
Update is every month.

According to the rules of the site, the relationship with the cousin is incest. I do not establish rules, but I respect them. I need a little time to change the game. I'll try to post an update before the end of the month. The game has changed a lot, I hope for the better. Thanks for your support!!!

The new game will be called: My Cute Neighbor

This was his Patreon site just a moment ago.

so is there gonna be update this month or the next month??

3.40 star(s) 172 Votes