DanMachiFan

Jan 22, 2018
Por que sempre cometer um erro quando eu vou para a academia, você pode me ajudar?
Because you're playing with an old and bugged version (0.6.0ex)
Here you can find the links for the latest fixed version (0.6.2ex) :

And please post in English :)

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
researched a bit, still couldnt find out when the developer will publish next update?
Patreon "Safety and Trust" team was recently reviewing his project and now he is busy rewiring it which foiled the regular schedule. Have to wait now.

Reactions: NeinSchroid

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
Actually english is mandatory..
Apparently not.... :p

Though neighbour, however you want to spell it, is only correct because this is the same model used in my sweet neighbours.
As the game is, it doesn't work, unless it's because she sleeps in the neighbouring room?
Without this site I would find the change in this game odd as marrying your cousin is legal in the UK and has been all my life (and yes I also have a cute cousin). I would have expected it to be similar in similar cultures, hey hum, what do I know?

Reactions: DanMachiFan

aaress

Mar 18, 2018
I have done a translation into Slovak, I'm currently testing. I come back from the beginning again.:cool::cool::cool:

DeadBeatDaad

Sep 25, 2017
Since MC sleeps on the couch, neighbor actually makes more sense (my apt is being remodeled or some such shit) than roommate (my room is.... uh.... haunted.)

Kane Salvatore

Salvatore Studios
Donor
Jan 2, 2018
The MC moves to the city, he doesn't live there.. Unless the dev rewrites it so he does.

'My Cute Friend' might be better.. MC goes to her place since they were old school friends or something..

Reactions: DanMachiFan

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
No, probably not. This game was good while we couldn't leave the cousin's home. Seriously. He implemented a system of good/bad points with the cousin but then decided not to do with the rest of the girls. We have way too few conversation options/scenes with her.. but i swear she feels like someone with a complex, intriguing personality in comparison with the others who are just dummies. Story fell appart the moment we step outside the apartment though the visit at the doctor was indeed good for a good laugh! But only for one.
This game has some very nicely rendered girls, some very juicy animation loops.. but thats it. He absolutely can't write a story, sucks an screenwriting too. Made the minigames needlessly montonous and unnecessarily frequent. NEVER tie minigames to mandatory, often-needed chores ESPECIALLY if they are tedious. Good example for minigame usage is lockpicking in skyrim which you can do fast, in a matter of seconds really when you get the hang of it. The shop minigame here is one of the worst i've seen in terms of time it takes and if you don't have a knack for these memory games like the INT challenge than its a nightmare. I've only seen worse once, godforbids to see that spread.

So, while it would be sure nice to see improvement, i have my doubts. I feel like that the new heart system is exactly what he was trying to introduce at the very beginning and is in play with the cousin.. but i don't understand why he waited this long with it and that won't change the fact that the girls are pretty much dummies for sex scenes, questobjects, questgivers. The minigames won't make this an actual game but its very far from what i could call a visual novel.

secrecy

May 1, 2017
Wtf is happening with patreon? Since when relationships between cousins are considered incest? That is completely legal in my country, and I suppose in most of the world! I know people who descends from cousins since this happens sometimes in small communities, and never supposed a problem for them, legally, physically nor mentally.
I am more convinced than ever that left supportgames in patreon months ago was a good idea. Stupid censors like this deserves global rejection. Sorry for good developers that still try to get some money for patreon, but they should try another place.

Reactions: Oghmios1337

Kane Salvatore

Salvatore Studios
Donor
Jan 2, 2018
I'm working on a game against a few of Patreon's newer rules.. So currently waiting for a support platform myself, development is extremely slow atm, since we have to work full time jobs to get assets and upgrades..

tjmav

Jan 14, 2018
I don"t see the point of having objections about calling it My Cute Neighbor. I mean we are all going to just add incest patches anyways.

3.40 star(s) 172 Votes