yankee77

Apr 12, 2018
did anybody else produce this error on pc?

game version 0.6.1
or is the 0.6.2 a bugfix for that one?

While running game code:

File "game/zaryadka.rpy", line 312, in <module>

NameError: name 'iogashow' is not defined

im curious if the pc game is the main issue for this and not the porting to android.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
did anybody else produce this error on pc?
Nope. Never seen that one and i haven't seen it reported before so thats something new, probably something specific with your setup. There will be an official android port, well thats what he set as a goal and he reach that goal, so i'd be waiting for that one.

Hopefully he can make a good one.. Yeah, i'm a bit sceptical but lets hope for the best.

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Yes yes, hinting that i'm on the level of a 4 years old child and that i'm lame is what one learns in a debate club. I do admit, i never was in such debate club where this was the way of "reasonable argument in a respectful manner". On the other hand, i've seen this a vast amount of times over the internet from people with anger management issues, unstable personality, insecurity, etc. who considered every discussion a war that they absolutely had to win.. which is the opposite of debating actually. But once again, i'm on the level of a 4 years old of a child.. what can i know about things and stuff.

Now make your next batch of belittling remarks so you would feel as the victor and lets get over this nonsense which doesn't serve this thread at all to be honest.
I wasn't hinting I was flat out telling you when it came to the 3rd time of stating over and over your points were mute as no one said such things and the comparisons were no where in the stated range of comparable possibilities so you jumping in when I merely made a statement NOT TO YOU or ABOUT YOU it seems you were the one who has issues with something as I pointed out your arguments weren't valid and made no sense as I never compared the site to a family oriented site or any such points you tried to raise but you kept restating your claims to the point I flat out told you not hinted. You could have went back reread my statement and try and find true arguments to raise but instead you tried to put forth pointless ones without cause or at lease non I could think of.
You guy's really seem to like each other, I'm not getting involved in your feud, you should both consider taking this elsewhere, just my opinion. ;)

Reactions: January2015

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
So you want this to spread, eh? :p No, it was toxic enough. I'm done with it.

Reactions: bobbo69

yankee77

Apr 12, 2018
Guys are we still can't catching rat on android ?
you can catch the rat in android port problem is
90% of people keeps catching the MOUSE which is relatively smaller than the RAT.
and keeps complaining that it was a problem but its not.
my tip is just savepoint by jamal then do the catch rat .... see if there is some big figure half the size of the tire on the ground. you can also save it just when the timer starts ticking.. then you can do unlimited tries on that certain instance. sometimes there is no rat on certain situations. so you have to reload it and let it do the random thingy.

Reactions: Ennoch

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I wasn't even aware there is actually a mouse beside the rat! So it IS catchabale then?? You deserve a medal figuring this out.

secrecy

May 1, 2017
Just when last update was working fine -finally finished 0.6.2 after left playing at 0.4 because multiple bugs-, now we will need to start over again. This is what infuriates me more about patreon rules.

As some of you pointed before: it is irrelevant that characters are related or not. Main problem is how patreon rules disturbed some creators and stopped developers for some time trying to modify their games. Just for nothing.

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
I was going to wade in yesterday, but thought it was a bit late, seeing as how this is still rumbling about here goes....
First - sorry for starting it. Jezeru was responding to my comment about being surprised about the issue with cousins because of the legal status in the UK.
Without this site I would find the change in this game odd as marrying your cousin is legal in the UK and has been all my life (and yes I also have a cute cousin). I would have expected it to be similar in similar cultures, hey hum, what do I know?
It is legal in 28 states in the US as well including New York so Patreon is being a dick about this whole thing, what's legal to watch on TV like Game of Thrones has been banned on Patreon with our games. I'm about to release my second attempt at a game, it will be on Adult Pledge and my own website, screw Patreon and their BS!!!
If you choose to you can actually read their response as being their opinion and as such it is perfectly valid. Are Patreon physically being dicks? No, therefore an opinion of how they are dealing with it. TBH if I were they I would quote Patreon's own guidlines where they state GoT (incest and underage rape included) is fine, yet incest and underage rape in these games is not allowed. Are they being dicks? I think they are being bullied, but the bullys (Paypal) are allowing double standards. Are you an international bestseller, turning over millions of dollars? Fine the rules don't apply to you.
From experience, if any of the devs of any of these games started turning over that amount of money, Paypal would start approaching them.

Your comparison doesn't add up. Your just made your own comparison pointless and irrelevant. Why? Because you made it clear you understand Patreon has the right to self regulate. You are basically implying, you think they are dicks for doing something they are allowed to do. You are implying that they are dicks for doing nothing wrong. That makes no sense.
I have the right to sit naked in my back garden in the middle of winter, even if the temperature was in the minuses. I would think myself a dick for doing so.
It's not just about the right to do something, it's also should you do that thing and how you do that thing. Another example - I have the right to donate my money to homeless people, should I? That is my choice, if I do so should I give them money or give them a sandwich or give the money to a homeless charity?

Making personal attacks on Patreon, and thinking their self regulations is dumb are two different things.

Do I dislike Patreon deciding to self regulate? Of course, it's unfortunate. Do I think they are dicks for doing it? No, because they didn't do anything wrong.
Which is your opinion. Not right, not wrong, just different to Jerezu, both of which differ to my opinion. Patreon made their business decision, but their implementation of it reeks of double standards (see above) but it is also passive. They won't go hunting and will allow content if changed, knowing full well that patches go out (they wouldn't object to them if they didn't know about them). The silly thing is, neither of the parties pushing these changes actually host the material, it is only about money handling and I bet DS's and MrD's banks never complained about the money, (presuming they paid tax) I bet the taxman would be happy with income from visual novels. So is this a treble standard...ban the little people because we can and a) we don't make much from them so no great loss and b) we can hold them up as an example of how righteous we are.
All of this is just my thoughts and opinions.

I also think the game should be renamed to "My Cute (pay)Pal"

Edit for typos

Reactions: pystudios

Vordertur

Jul 21, 2017
Which is your opinion. Not right, not wrong, just different to Jerezu, both of which differ to my opinion. Patreon made their business decision, but their implementation of it reeks of double standards (see above) but it is also passive. They won't go hunting and will allow content if changed, knowing full well that patches go out (they wouldn't object to them if they didn't know about them). The silly thing is, neither of the parties pushing these changes actually host the material, it is only about money handling and I bet DS's and MrD's banks never complained about the money, (presuming they paid tax) I bet the taxman would be happy with income from visual novels. So is this a treble standard...ban the little people because we can and a) we don't make much from them so no great loss and b) we can hold them up as an example of how righteous we are.
I think it depends on the definition we use on "wrong," here. As in, is Patreon choosing to allow some material while disallowing similar material (That just isn't as popular/doesn't make them as much money) wrong in an ethical/moral sense or wrong in simply a legal sense. And it seems that people are kind of conflating the two.

Folks who are arguing that "It's their business, their site, they can choose what to allow on it and what not to allow on it" are essentially arguing the legal standpoint. Of course you can't compel a business to permit X or Y or Z. It has every right to establish a set of policies and then enforce them. You're not going to get anywhere trying to sue for breach of contract or some such against them on that score.

But I think people who are annoyed at Patreon's new stance on things are irritated that a company has chosen to take a moral stance on something when, arguably, it isn't their place to judge, or, as you said, there's hypocrisy at work. Or even the notion that "You allowed this once, now you're pulling the rug out from under people." I mean, if I wanted to be reasonable, you could probably make a stipulation that all projects that existed before the new rules were enacted could simply be "grandfathered in." That exceptions would be made for those projects and those alone. But that would require, again, a more pragmatic stance as opposed to, what seems very much (to some people) to be a stance motivated by moral panic and impulsive pearl clutching.

Reactions: kiteares

Kane Salvatore

Salvatore Studios
Donor
Jan 2, 2018
Reactions: QTmodz

QTmodz

Modder
Jun 17, 2017

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
You don`t need save files, you need UnRen to exract files. Sorry; I misunderstud you.

3.40 star(s) 172 Votes