markmaso

Jun 2, 2017
I finally made the perfect save in 0.6 after being stuck in progression and getting bugs and being bored to start all over again to fix them.now you are telling me the save is worthless.feels bad man:FeelsBadMan:.whoever bothers to start this again should share hia save here.he would become the mvp

SiriusDar17

Aug 11, 2017
Hi, I don´t understand. Did he write that the update will come out on a weekend, and now game is updating. New links will be soon. Will this be updated a week? : D Thx.

S.

DanMachiFan

Jan 22, 2018
Hi, I don´t understand. Did he write that the update will come out on a weekend, and now game is updating. New links will be soon. Will this be updated a week? : D Thx.

S.
"Game is updating. New links will be soon." means that he had to remove the "cousin" version from his page and now he's fixing the whole game. The new update should be ready this weekend.

Reactions: paula789

ethan35

May 9, 2017
hello all
i am stuck on the fight training tried a lot by can't learned it
i used walkthrough by manfegor so i need learned to fight on days 30-35
any one can upload a save after he finish the learning on the day 35
thanks
:)

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
hello all
i am stuck on the fight training tried a lot by can't learned it
i used walkthrough by manfegor so i need learned to fight on days 30-35
any one can upload a save after he finish the learning on the day 35
thanks
:)
IT IS EASY. First, when she asks, you hit the trainer, then you WAIT and SEE what box flashes. Then, when red bar appears on the top, you click the same box, that flashes before. Same again, but now there flashes 2 boxes. You WAIT the red bar and click the boxes in same order and so on. It must be done 5 times, if I remember correctly. Hope this advise helped.

ethan35

May 9, 2017
IT IS EASY. First, when she asks, you hit the trainer, then you WAIT and SEE what box flashes. Then, when red bar appears on the top, you click the same box, that flashes before. Same again, but now there flashes 2 boxes. You WAIT the red bar and click the boxes in same order and so on. It must be done 5 times, if I remember correctly. Hope this advise helped.
thanks for the advise i tried many times somehow i can't get it done

GuyFreely

May 2, 2018
I don't remember what version I played, but I got errors when acquiring certain items and then I didn't have them later and couldn't progress. Hopefully these things get ironed out in future updates. I was mostly enjoying it before that happened.

dipp007

Jun 27, 2017
Screwdriver Problem
I have got the Screwdriver from the shop-girl it's present with all the other items in the list and I used it on the bathroom door while cousin is taking her morning shower. but it still says me to get a screwdriver in the secondary task. what elseI have to do?

screenshot0001.png

Shunshin

Apr 26, 2018
Im currently bugged on the satin slip, I gave it to her but it hasnt registered. Is there a way to add it back to my inventory with the console?

3.40 star(s) 172 Votes