HerbertIronsides

Oct 2, 2017
So is she really his roommate now? Usually devs give us at least an incest patch or something. Kind of ruins the whole point of the game and the build up to getting with the cousin.

Reactions: Fragmandk

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
jeez normal version is 700+ mb, extra version is 900+ mb. I didnt think couple of animations and scenes would make such difference

HerbertIronsides

Oct 2, 2017
game ruined of relationship change for me. This game is pretty popular dont get why he couldnt have done an incest patch like other guys do.

Reactions: Fragmandk

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
I don`t think sooooo............!!!!
Eww.. You realize she had 'roided up for years to look like that right? Look at her jawline and facial structure if you don't believe it.

With that being said there are women who have legs like the trainer, without taking steroids.

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
game ruined of relationship change for me. This game is pretty popular dont get why he couldnt have done an incest patch like other guys do.
Agreeed. I asked him about that too, if he planned to, he said no. I wonder how hards it would be to make a 'mod' that changed things back. Anyone reviewed the game to see if more than just the character titles and dialogue was changed?

HerbertIronsides

Oct 2, 2017
Agreeed. I asked him about that too, if he planned to, he said no. I wonder how hards it would be to make a 'mod' that changed things back. Anyone reviewed the game to see if more than just the character titles and dialogue was changed?
If its just name changes then maybe someone out there can make one for it, but ifs its a complete change for all the new content and dialog it would have to be completly rewritten and even then it would probably not feel right for the new content.

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
Just because there's no patch yet doesn't meet there won't be. This is a pretty quick turnaround from when his page got suspended compared to some others. He might still make one, or others will for him?

Edit: Oops, saw @Ozygator 's note that the dev says none is planned, but a mod is still in play.

But this is one game where it doesn't seem needed IMO. The last few updated I've pretty much forgotten she's "my cousin" anyway. She's someone you live with temporarily who jerks you off when you wake up with a hard-on after you drug her and rape her in your sleep. :(

Reactions: January2015

HerbertIronsides

Oct 2, 2017
Oh well guess I wont be playing it then. The removal of incest and the fact I lost my saves means this game is dead to me until there is a patch/mod that fixes things.

3.40 star(s) 172 Votes