Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
Agreeed. I asked him about that too, if he planned to, he said no. I wonder how hards it would be to make a 'mod' that changed things back. Anyone reviewed the game to see if more than just the character titles and dialogue was changed?
If its just name changes then maybe someone out there can make one for it, but ifs its a complete change for all the new content and dialog it would have to be completly rewritten and even then it would probably not feel right for the new content.
it is just a dialogue and relationship change. Someone can easily make incest patch. I get your fetish hype but you guys need to stop doing this for every patreon game that uses the fetish.

HerbertIronsides

Oct 2, 2017
it is just a dialogue and relationship change. Someone can easily make incest patch. I get your fetish hype but you guys need to stop doing this for every patreon game that uses the fetish.
Well the game has been building up to getting with the cousin for a while and now that we are getting closer he changes the relationship is a slap in the face for people that like that stuff. On top of that we all know that all you have to do is make a few simple script file changes and post an incest patch to make everyone happy and not break patreon rules. So its pretty fucked up.

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Why would you need to stop doing it for every game that has the fetish? Isn't that fetish the point of the game? I mean more or less for each, but in most cases the fetish is what makes the game popular to begin with. It's like if all corruption games removes the corruption, or NTR games removed that, everything vanilla.

I get you may not like it, but WTF would you even bother coming into a game that has a particular fetish, and then tell people not to want to see that fetish restored to a game they liked because of it? If you're not trolling with your reply, then feel free to go find another thread for games that have fetish's you like.

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
Why would you need to stop doing it for every game that has the fetish? Isn't that fetish the point of the game? I mean more or less for each, but in most cases the fetish is what makes the game popular to begin with. It's like if all corruption games removes the corruption, or NTR games removed that, everything vanilla.

I get you may not like it, but WTF would you even bother coming into a game that has a particular fetish, and then tell people not to want to see that fetish restored to a game they liked because of it? If you're not trolling with your reply, then feel free to go find another thread for games that have fetish's you like.
i get it but patreon is forcing this not the devs. So you guys need to calm down a bit, , i was just saying that.

Btw i dont care about the fetish stuff since i dont have any. I'm just in for a sex game nothing more.

fenixblack

Oct 22, 2017
Seems that old saves won't work. Because I was too tired to play through this again, I looked at the CGs and I found nothing new? Am I missing something or was this hole month just a rework from cousin to neighbour or whatever it's called now?

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Oh well guess I wont be playing it then. The removal of incest and the fact I lost my saves means this game is dead to me until there is a patch/mod that fixes things.
i think im going to have to agree with you or for a least a little while i thought it was only the game title and relationship that got change not breaking your entire saves -_-

Reactions: DarkEnergy

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017

I completely agree with your main point here; it's disappointing when a game appeals to you for a certain reason and then gets scrubbed of the content because of Patreon' rules. But it also gets a bit tiresome whenever an incest and/or mind-control game gets Patreoned and the threads here turn into pages and pages of conversations that have taken place multiple times already. Especially since I think a lot of players are not as into a "fetish" as others might think, but just want fun sexy game to play. For me, and I know it's just one simple opinion, but this game makes more sense to me if the girl isn't the MC's cousin based on how it played out, so I'll shrug and keep playing.

I'm much more irritated by the fact that I have to restart from the beginning...

@jande21 I know it won't solve the problem, but cant the OP be updated to note that SAVES WILL NOT WORK? Maybe we'll get only 100 posts asking for saves instead of 500 :/

3.40 star(s) 172 Votes