DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
So do to the re-name of the game old saves won't work, means we have to start all over again (which is a pretty long play time if I recall correctly.)
Before doing that, it would be nice to know if there is anything new, any story progress, besides the text changes of main girl to be the MC's Roommate instead of cousin?

Also guess we would have to wait a while for a new walk through to be made.
Seams to recall some cheats, these has to be remade as well?
Edit note: Cheats can be opened while playing by hitting ESC. A mix of slider & click to activate a cheat function, pretty nice :cool:

skullker

Sep 29, 2017
Is anyone else having the problem of not beeing able to give the girls gifts? I bought the book for the cousin but I don´t have an option to give it to her.

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
So do to the re-name of the game old saves won't work, means we have to start all over again (which is a pretty long play time if I recall correctly.)
Before doing that, it would be nice to know if there is anything new, any story progress, besides the text changes of main girl to be the MC's Roommate instead of cousin?

Also guess we would have to wait a while for a new walk through to be made.
Seams to recall some cheats, these has to be remade as well?
New scenes... there are (check gallery). Cheat has it's own menu, which makes the play time way shorter. There are changes in navigation and controls too.

tizz

Apr 5, 2018
Since old saves don't work is there new content in this version? Or is it just some code change for patreon and bugfix?

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
Is anyone else having the problem of not beeing able to give the girls gifts? I bought the book for the cousin but I don´t have an option to give it to her.
when talking to her move your mouse to the left bottomish area, it will reveal items you have. Click on it during convo

Reactions: skullker

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
the dev just killed the game for me .....
Did you mean:
"Their efforts to keep the game going AND comply with the overlord has killed the game for you"
If you are complaining about the change from Cousin to room mate, then my comment would be more appropriate. If not, please enlighten us as to what killed it for you, word may get back to the dev and they may be able to do something about it.

paust.alex

Apr 15, 2018
Oh okay. Where i live we can marry cousins haha.
Me too, niece aswell. I find this strange. I can marry a man, I can have children with him, I can even become a combat helicopter, but I can not fuck my sister or cousin. It does not violate my rights and freedoms? Is there any organization like lgbt that is fighting for my right to have sex with my hypothetical sister or daughter?

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
The dev or Patreon...? It wasn't like the dev wanted to do this. What killed it for you?
We could argue on that. I mean there are other options, where maybe (just maybe) the incest could be remain in the game. Of course they are far less popular and such as that site...
On the other hand, don't even know why the hell ppl say the game is dead within a minute. I mean there are ppl out there who actually make patches for the incest thing...

Of course if there are other things that killed the game for them, welll, that their decision. We can't change it. :)

Sep 4, 2017
In this version the cheat menù doesn't work?
It works for me but my game crashes

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: Grid overfull.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/menumain.rpyc", line 77, in script
��Tғ&��R��w����惍�i��
File "C:\Users\Barkaway\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa0.090\My_cute_roommate-0.7.0ex-win\renpy\ast.py", line 624, in execute
renpy.exports.say(who, what, interact=self.interact, *args, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\Barkaway\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa0.090\My_cute_roommate-0.7.0ex-win\renpy\exports.py", line 1173, in say
who(what, *args, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\Barkaway\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa0.090\My_cute_roommate-0.7.0ex-win\renpy\character.py", line 911, in __call__
self.do_display(who, what, cb_args=self.cb_args, **display_args)
File "C:\Users\Barkaway\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa0.090\My_cute_roommate-0.7.0ex-win\renpy\character.py", line 747, in do_display
**display_args)
File "C:\Users\Barkaway\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa0.090\My_cute_roommate-0.7.0ex-win\renpy\character.py", line 523, in display_say
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='say', type=type, roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "C:\Users\Barkaway\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa0.090\My_cute_roommate-0.7.0ex-win\renpy\ui.py", line 287, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\Barkaway\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa0.090\My_cute_roommate-0.7.0ex-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 2553, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\Barkaway\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa0.090\My_cute_roommate-0.7.0ex-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 2916, in interact_core
self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
File "C:\Users\Barkaway\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa0.090\My_cute_roommate-0.7.0ex-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 1980, in draw_screen
renpy.config.screen_height,
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 430, in renpy.display.render.render_screen (gen\renpy.display.render.c:6938)
rv = render(root, width, height, 0, 0)
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 196, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:2983)
rv = d.render(widtho, heighto, st, at)
File "C:\Users\Barkaway\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa0.090\My_cute_roommate-0.7.0ex-win\renpy\display\layout.py", line 702, in render
surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 110, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:3445)
cpdef render(d, object widtho, object heighto, double st, double at):
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 196, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:2983)
File "C:\Users\Barkaway\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa0.090\My_cute_roommate-0.7.0ex-win\renpy\display\transition.py", line 361, in render
top = render(self.new_widget, width, height, st, at)
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 110, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:3445)
File "C:\Users\Barkaway\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa0.090\My_cute_roommate-0.7.0ex-win\renpy\display\layout.py", line 702, in render
File "C:\Users\Barkaway\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa0.090\My_cute_roommate-0.7.0ex-win\renpy\display\screen.py", line 625, in render
child = renpy.display.render.render(self.child, w, h, st, at)
File "C:\Users\Barkaway\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa0.090\My_cute_roommate-0.7.0ex-win\renpy\display\layout.py", line 416, in render
raise Exception("Grid overfull.")
Exception: Grid overfull.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.13.2919
0.7.0ex

jaques

Aug 11, 2016
This game isn't thát good to endure an entire playthrough just because the dev can't dev. I'll check back later when there is a save or gallery unlocker..

markmaso

Jun 2, 2017
Everyone does incest patches so that his game doesnt get fucked.this guy changed the code instead........in a game with gameplay......that will take hours to redo the progress.damn it mate at least give us a save.

Reactions: YesmanYes9999
3.40 star(s) 172 Votes