Jackboo1

Aug 26, 2017
Another bag of bugs

:FuckYea::FuckYea::FuckYea::FuckYea::FuckYea::FuckYea::FuckYea::FuckYea::FuckYea::FuckYea::FuckYea::FuckYea::FuckYea::FuckYea::FuckYea:

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
MORE BUGS !!!!! MC:s and "cousin" names change, when Dick comes to the door (Belle and Hero). Day 2 Emily comes and takes the cosplay suit, OK. Day 3 (morning), before "cousin" leaves to work, she AGAIN tells to MC about Emily comes to collect cosplay clothes ????

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Maybe changing the color of the "OLD SAVES WILL NOT WORK" and underlining it will get people's attention...

If that doesn't work...someone might need to make a gif of it freaking blinking or something...
hi do you know if old saves work or not they don't seem to be working for me

thankessss in advance

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I´m done, the game is non playable !!! Gameday 3, evening, 7 bugs so far, and don`t mean those bugs, witch can be ignored. I`ll wait a fix.

screenshot0001.png

branman23

Apr 13, 2018
When he first gets to her apt, and they eat sandwiches, game freezes on me. Just hangs right after he says what a picture. I get no error, just stops at that point. Any suggestions?
Thank you

Gunzman7T

May 30, 2017
what's wrong with the new interface? you have to actually click the doorknob to open the door. why dont dev just use the old "open the door" interface.

Frank01

Feb 3, 2018
Instead of doing the lewd patch, the dev broke the game? Way to shoot yourself in the foot, hoser.

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
I'll wait for the patch...plus from the posts it sounds frustratingly buggy, so I guess the desire to wait is a good thing.

YaBoy

Jan 2, 2017
Anyone knows how do you get the cousin sex scene? After the massage doing something or?

EDIT: Seems like if you are insisten enough, the items menu appears when she is lying on her belly and you can apply the oil.
How did you get the item menu? Ask several times the same night, or ask her each night for how many days?

73J

May 24, 2017
Anyone else have the issue where the chosen name is replaced by "Hero" and "Belle" after loading the game? Could someone provide a solution for it? Thanks.

Reactions: daminz

Camel

Jun 8, 2017
Anyone else have the issue where the chosen name is replaced by "Hero" and "Belle" after loading the game? Could someone provide a solution for it? Thanks.
no "after applying the incest patch and loading the game" is what you should have said.

and it doesent take a genious to figure out what to do about that, open the damn files from the patch in notepad++ or whatever editor you prefer, search for the names and change them to whatever you fancy....

Zellio

Aug 6, 2017
no "after applying the incest patch and loading the game" is what you should have said.

and it doesent take a genious to figure out what to do about that, open the damn files from the patch in notepad++ or whatever editor you prefer, search for the names and change them to whatever you fancy....
What the hell are you babbling about? I didn't apply an incest patch and I got the bug, so did many others.

Reactions: User #19006
3.30 star(s) 172 Votes