muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
It's not compatible with smooth game play right now. Wait until several rounds of bug spray has been applied. There's so many bugs in it that it now surpasses the population of Earth. It's like this..
click exe...
it opens.. start new game.. name characters.. 2 minutes later - error! click ignore..
play for 2 more minutes.. missing picture error.. play 2 more minutes.. lock! crash!
Close game..
Restart exe...
load old save...
CRASH!

Reactions: Voilsh and BliXer

tizz

Apr 5, 2018
Bugs I encountered:

- Roommate keeps telling me her friend will pick up cosplay in the afternoon when leaving for work, although that event already happened (This doens't seem to really matter, it's just a bit annoying)
- Can't use anal lube on the library girl, since you cant use any items/there's no button, stuck in the scene
- Can't tell dean the girl is home (multiple bug reports and looping scene), thus preventing pursuing this storyline (can't drop spider)
- Barbara and Library girl scene (in library) not triggering
- The most annoying is getting the 0.7-Endscreen after some scenes and not being able to play on afterwards (cant access map), reloading earlier saves and doing exactly sometimes resolves this issue, it's just really annoying because it happens quite often (the further I got in the storyline the more often it happened) and makes you save endlessly; it happens after multiple scenes seemingly random, I have no idea what causes it (maybe cheats?)

Roser999

Jan 30, 2018
iv finished this update. to get massage with roommate u must first spike her coffee with sex pills. then when u watch tv after coffee. watch the 'college girl 4' dvd with her. select its a romantic film. when she leaves.go to bedroom (where she is reading) offer massage. dont forget to use arousal oil before. enjoy

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
So, it's buggy, probably due to the rewrite to remove the incest (even though there are a lot of countries in the world were sex between cousins isn't even considered incest, let alone illegal, so thanks America for once again enforcing your weird morals on the rest of us), ergo it has no incest anymore and there's no patch to reinsert it?

Yeah, sounds like I won't be playing this game again anytime soon.

Also, seriously, incest between cousins is also forbidden, patreon? That's just ridiculous.
don't blame america for that 43 of the us states allows cousins to marry. blame it on paypal trying to be the moral thought police.

K1ng

Jun 9, 2017
This game got really bad really quickly. Aside from the bugs, photo sessions are now ass.

KagShou

Aug 21, 2017
So many bugs. Can't even play. No premium TV, no massage, no clothes for stretching, can't get any sex scene.

yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
Even if you visit a store at night, you can not go in?
The quest continues to come to the store at night ...

cyberkiller

Oct 19, 2017
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/college.rpy", line 404, in <module>
AttributeError: 'bool' object has no attribute 'on'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/menumain.rpyc", line 18, in script call
    E�"�"�n��DF���J�0l�C��S�=��V�H�گ�Fz!�\��}��prAr��� �T����$ג��h��B���1�ߗ4��

SolarEclipsed

I may be wrong it happened once.
Donor
Nov 6, 2017
Nope, i just can't get the massage book :oops:
You have to start the fight training at the gym before you get the first massage book, then after the doing the first massage on the trainer you can then get the erotic massage book

3.40 star(s) 174 Votes