Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
Are you serious ???? Can you exatly play your game ??? I don`t, it`s too bugy.
to a certain point yes i can. Otherwise stuck on bug wall. Havent tested the new fix that was send though. Just to clarify, my comment was response to game being grindfest. Any game with cheats enabled,is not grindfest. Which has nothing to do with bugs

User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
@Sklady
to a certain point yes i can. Otherwise stuck on bug wall. Havent tested the new fix that was send though. Just to clarify, my comment was response to game being grindfest. Any game with cheats enabled,is not grindfest. Which has nothing to do with bugs
Is it in the OP already ?

Firsk

Oct 19, 2017
Yeah. This game feels so... buggy.
Not that it's about the actual bugs! It's more about the feel when playing.
One of the problems i'm having, are the weird "ends" when doing something wrong.
At one point, i woke up with a boner, and got Game Over.
Another, completely random, i came home, she said something and then Game Over again.

I fast-forward a lot because i don't want to read everything every time so i missed her complains :p

Tried the cheats (because they're there), but with that, my interest dropped even further.
This game was not for me. I love VN's, this felt more like some generic... crappy version of just that.
Pointless mechanics like screwdriver on bathroom door (irl, just shove a nail in the lock and voilá)
Hopefully you guys enjoy it more than me :)
I'm done.

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Sorry man, I misunderstud, I thaught, when using cheats (console commands), game aint so buggy.

Reactions: User #19006

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Move your cursor to the left edge. Don`t you read the instructions at start of the game !!! Btw, just a hint.......... you can`t play, if you don`t read what is writen on the screen.

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
@Sklady

Is it in the OP already ?
no idea i noticed patreon message from dev around 4 am slept afterwards, downloaded and started new game but havent tested the buggy parts yet cause it says DONT USE OLD SAVE. lol

edit: i posted fix link few pages back

Reactions: User #19006

cyberkiller

Oct 19, 2017
There is a bug with the bookseller at the level of wanna have sex. I have anal lube but do not want to use it. help

User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
no idea i noticed patreon message from dev around 4 am slept afterwards, downloaded and started new game but havent tested the buggy parts yet cause it says DONT USE OLD SAVE. lol

edit: i posted fix link few pages back
thanxx a lot Mate! I already saw that fix I'll download It have a nice day !!

3.30 star(s) 172 Votes