Jaldo

Feb 9, 2018
Hello,
I love this game, but now you can not load the old saves, it is no longer in Spanish and has many bugs.

Any solution?
Thank you.

Jackbite

Jan 2, 2018
It's a Pity this version is unplayable, I'm surprised The DEV has released this Update with So many Bugs? It's obvious they Know there stuff! But they must have there reason! :teary:

Aug 22, 2016
When he first gets to her apt, and they eat sandwiches, game freezes on me. Just hangs right after he says what a picture. I get no error, just stops at that point. Any suggestions?
Thank you
skip the intro at the beginning of the game

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
It's not compatible with smooth game play right now. Wait until several rounds of bug spray has been applied. There's so many bugs in it that it now surpasses the population of Earth. It's like this..
click exe...
it opens.. start new game.. name characters.. 2 minutes later - error! click ignore..
play for 2 more minutes.. missing picture error.. play 2 more minutes.. lock! crash!
Close game..
Restart exe...
load old save...
CRASH!
Nicely put man !!! That`s exactly what hapend to me ! As I said, game is unplayable for now. Check my last and previous posts to figure that out yourselfs!!!!!

Landrassa

Sep 8, 2017
Even if you visit a store at night, you can not go in?
The quest continues to come to the store at night ...
You must arrive there at 23:00, so leave from wherever you are at 22:00, probably just after movietime at your...roommate's place.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
What a shame! There is no way I am going to restart a game in release 7, when that game is such a grindfest. I greatly enjoyed the story, but I regretfully have to abandon it and place it on my rejected list. Why the developer felt compelled to do that this late in development is a complete mystery. As I said, a shame.

noob123456

Dec 20, 2017
This is the buggiest release and is unplayable without script modification.
If you are stuck, edit the script.rpy after decrypting it with un.rpyc and change console and developer config to True. Use shift+o to open console.
Learn to modify some variables like money = 2000, strength, item.have = True/False, item.instore, call task, etc...

bFeather

Apr 27, 2017
Anna back home have bug.
college.rpy line 404 error
It make Barbara can't go library to find Anna.
And can't finish "Tell Dean that Anna comes home.
And can't blackmail Dean.

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
What a shame! There is no way I am going to restart a game in release 7, when that game is such a grindfest. I greatly enjoyed the story, but I regretfully have to abandon it and place it on my rejected list. Why the developer felt compelled to do that this late in development is a complete mystery. As I said, a shame.
What !!!!! You ask "why the dev did this", are you kidding ! You should read this thread, then you might know the answer. Imo very very dumb comment.

elinlux

Dec 19, 2017
iv finished this update. to get massage with roommate u must first spike her coffee with sex pills. then when u watch tv after coffee. watch the 'college girl 4' dvd with her. select its a romantic film. when she leaves.go to bedroom (where she is reading) offer massage. dont forget to use arousal oil before. enjoy
can you please provide save when 0.7 starts?

Reactions: cosmos980
3.30 star(s) 172 Votes