MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
I'm not downloading this version but how does this work now? Daughter of family friends or old neighbor who terrorized you and then got hot after leaving him for college/university or just another game where they pull the generic "land lady" thing and shit no longer make sense? Going the former route could've been somewhat salvageable.

Zellio

Aug 6, 2017
I'm not downloading this version but how does this work now? Daughter of family friends or old neighbor who terrorized you and then got hot after leaving him for college/university or just another game where they pull the generic "land lady" thing and shit no longer make sense? Going the former route could've been somewhat salvageable.
Basically the first, daughter of friends and you were both friends since you were really young

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
Basically the first, daughter of friends and you were both friends since you were really young
Eh, a little rewriting and it might be salvageable though not being related kills whatever hang up the character should have doing anything with the MC which is another issue. Still there's that random handjob scene in the morning that came out of no where a couple updates back. So who knows.

I guess you could go the "views you like a brother" route and you need to get her past it or something.

|UserName|

Feb 14, 2018
didnt fix dean bug, still goes anna is home then error
no option to use spider

i have sent barb to meet anna at library but havnt been able to trigger the scene, has anyone else?
Same for me. I can’t use the spider and I get error code.

SiriusDar17

Aug 11, 2017
Hi, idiotic update...very lots of bugs, old save dont use, and special scenes dont work, need incest patch...morron patreon! wait at better update with fix+incest patch.

S.

kimitza

Nov 19, 2017
Pfff. the game just got unplayable. Errors from the begining. Guess we'll have to wait for the fixes..

gijoe167

Apr 1, 2018
Another bug report...
I have changed MC's name and roommate's name. But after save and load, MC's name is changed to "Hero" and roommate's name is changed to "Belle".

Singedularty

Feb 3, 2018
so i finally got to a point where i can ask roommate if she wants a massage but she always just says nope. what do i have to do?

Papy.ion6984

Engaged Member
May 16, 2017
Please, how to use coffee (with or without s. pills) at night in this new gameplay?
Kitchen 20:00 : Don't speak with her
Item : select coffee
Select coffee machine
When you see the Cup : Item : Select pills (Sex or Sleep)
kitchen_pills1.jpg kitchen_pills2.jpg

Edit 04 May 2018 :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Camel

Jun 8, 2017
Could you be a bit more specific? What is the name of the file, one should look for?
its one of the files with .rpy in the name, not .rpyc if you dont see any .rpy files in your game folder you dont have the same issue... if you have more than a 100 .rpy files in your game folder(not including the sub-folders) ill take the effort to look for the specific file.

if you have no .rpy files then its possible that the incest patch can help solve the problem if you extract those files into the game folder then edit the names, like i said, thats how i got this issue and changing the names in one of those files is how i resolved it.

Reactions: User #19006

NeinSchroid

Jul 25, 2017
lol so many problems so far, glad you make it to that scenes, i cant even pass the beginning, kitchen scene...

3.30 star(s) 172 Votes