Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
thanxx a lot Mate! I already saw that fix I'll download It have a nice day !!
fyi, dev also sent 2 more fixes before the last one, i assumed last one included all of those, one of them is labeled as Barbara so lemme know if barb bugs out so i can post that one and see if that works

Reactions: User #19006

User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
fyi, dev also sent 2 more fixes before the last one, i assumed last one included all of those, one of them is labeled as Barbara so lemme know if barb bugs out so i can post that one and see if that works
I'll do ! but it would take a time i should get going before real Life comes and bites me in my butt !!:D

tazlucky09

Jul 18, 2017
yep this has a LOT of errors and like said "Just be patient and wait for a patch.", but just to name a few

1. cant use items (anal lube/spider)
2. MC & RM names auto change
3. error messages when saving & when loading dialogue
4. (my fav) click x2 /x3 the hart in the top right corner to skip to sex regardless of how far u r into the dialogue(i.e as soon as u enter the shop for the first or any time just click the hart and ull unlock the screwdriver event) & doing this at some spots (i.e in the kitchen without RM) will teleport u to new spot (no need to use map) or advance time without advancing time (i.e making jamal spawn in the day time) :closedeyesmile::D

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Enjoy

Quite a poor update. Just a couple of new scenes (I was waiting for more scenes with my cousin). And who needs f@%ing three comics-DVDs, instead of content on the main plot.
Your posts save file aint right. Yeah, it`s before nassage, but after thet it`s wrong. Inventory : No drone, no gifts, no camera !!!!!! Shop : Just book of erotic massage (witch I`ve got), nothing else.

pystudios

Ninja By Sea
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 21, 2017
oh, you are kind of wrong. Dictionary meaning is blood relation on any level...
I believe you started the argument by not stating that you have a different opinion but that his was wrong which is rude and probably why you have less than a third of your posts that are liked by others instead of about a 1 to 1 ratio so you may be coming off as someone who trolls the forums.

drob

Dec 1, 2016
You need massage oil, get if from Jamal.
Btw does anyone have save after the manual "fix" for the Dean bug ?
I can't get console to work for me.

3.30 star(s) 172 Votes