Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
I believe you started the argument by not stating that you have a different opinion but that his was wrong which is rude and probably why you have less than a third of your posts that are liked by others instead of about a 1 to 1 ratio so you may be coming off as someone who trolls the forums.
if you have read the rest of the argument, i pretty much made by point about the whole moral stuff. So i have to keep 1 to 1 ratio of posts and likes to be considered as regular user here? Have you even seen user profile of this site?

pystudios

Ninja By Sea
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 21, 2017
if you have read the rest of the argument, i pretty much made by point about the whole moral stuff. So i have to keep 1 to 1 ratio of posts and likes to be considered as regular user here? Have you even seen user profile of this site?
I've read all the threads and you were making HIS point of the morality police's broad definition of incest. And no you shouldn't have to consider it but it should reflect the way people view your posts, either as friendly and helpful or hostile and argumentative.

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
I've read all the threads and you were making HIS point of the morality police's broad definition of incest. And no you shouldn't have to consider it but it should reflect the way people view your posts, either as friendly and helpful or hostile and argumentative.
then you read wrong, dude uses moral code of freedom and rights, which btw dictates his fetish choice is immoral, then starts to take a crack at the same moral code. You cant take it both ways, either you accept the current moral code or deny it. I just hate it when people start to use shit when it suits them and ditch it when they dont like it. Nice though you grouped argumentative with hostile.

In any cause, i dont really care what other people will think of me, we all have ideas, wishes, fetishes(well i dont). So it is only natural someone being extremely angry and hostile getting argument on the same level. Just saying; you dont need a circle jerk to keep your ego up.

kimitza

Nov 19, 2017
Just move the mouse to the left of the screen. The inventory will appear. But the game is just to damn bugged.

pystudios

Ninja By Sea
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 21, 2017
then you read wrong, dude uses moral code of freedom and rights, which btw dictates his fetish choice is immoral, then starts to take a crack at the same moral code. You cant take it both ways, either you accept the current moral code or deny it. I just hate it when people start to use shit when it suits them and ditch it when they dont like it. Nice though you grouped argumentative with hostile.

In any cause, i dont really care what other people will think of me, we all have ideas, wishes, fetishes(well i dont). So it is only natural someone being extremely angry and hostile getting argument on the same level. Just saying; you dont need a circle jerk to keep your ego up.
So now I'm WRONG, lol! Proves my point and why I'm now going to ignore you as a troll, well that and the fact that you stated that you do not have any fetishes and yet you're in a fetish forum trolling and being hostile and yes you can be hostile and argumentative.

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
So now I'm WRONG, lol! Proves my point and why I'm now going to ignore you as a troll, well that and the fact that you stated that you do not have any fetishes and yet you're in a fetish forum trolling and being hostile and yes you can be hostile and argumentative.
ofcourse you will, you just strawmaned the whole argument with picking up one sentence. I dont know and care what was your reason for that but to simplfy it for you; fetishes or not all of these are adult games. I neither like or detest anykind of fetish but it gets extremely boring when some angry kid waltz in and start throwing punches at everything cause his beloved fetish is removed.

P.S: you have no idea what trolling is tbh and thanks to imageboard kids people started to use the term to squeeze out from any argument they cant handle properly. Nice ad hominem try.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
What !!!!! You ask "why the dev did this", are you kidding ! You should read this thread, then you might know the answer. Imo very very dumb comment
There are over 5100 posts in this thread, so no, I have not read them all. But, if you are referring to the change from Cousin to Roommate, it would seem to me the scripts could have been changed without breaking all saves. I am disappointed by that change, but it would not have stopped me from continuing to play the game. But the developer chose to change the gui, invalidating everything that I have done before. That is what I am upset about. Perhaps new players will actually prefer it this way, once the bugs are ironed out. For the developer's sake, maybe that will offset the veterans, like myself, who are thoroughly pissed. At any rate, there are too many other good games out there from developers who keep the players in mind when they release updates, for me to continue with this one.

nysara

Jun 7, 2017
how to get more content after massage that you fuck your roommate. it seems i cant get the gallery photos...

also Dean content is broken.

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
New fix and message from dev:

May 5
Hi, I want to make my game as good as possible, but without errors it does not work out. Here are the files with fixes. Replace them. If you did not go to Barbara, then you can use saves with the previous fix. If you are annoyed by this situation, please wait for a stable version, it will be in a couple of days.

TrueNemesis

Oct 26, 2017
New fix and message from dev:

May 5
Hi, I want to make my game as good as possible, but without errors it does not work out. Here are the files with fixes. Replace them. If you did not go to Barbara, then you can use saves with the previous fix. If you are annoyed by this situation, please wait for a stable version, it will be in a couple of days.
Guessing these go into the game folder...
After putting all files there I get a error when trying to start the game...

Reactions: AceBda
3.40 star(s) 172 Votes