Manfegor

May 20, 2017
...a rope and a tall tree?:coldsweat:;)
Hehh :D
Nooope, I really like to debug renpy games. :D And i found solution for much of the error and such for the game, like the one where you can't tell the dean that's Anna came home. Also I found a bug with the task list too now. :p

i cant access any items or give books to the cousin, can someone help me pls?
When you talk with her, move the cursor on the left side of the screen (below the task list), there is your inventory, click on the book or whatnot, that you wanna give her.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
And i found solution for much of the error and such for the game, like the one where you can't tell the dean that's Anna came home. Also I found a bug with the task list too now.
Maybe you should advise him then so he would stop releasing each update in such a sorry state. Right now i'm waiting for that so-called "stable release". I don't wanna frustrate myself over constant bugs right now.

Reactions: El bacca Del Chew

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
Maybe you should advise him then so he would stop releasing each update in such a sorry state. Right now i'm waiting for that so-called "stable release". I don't wanna frustrate myself over constant bugs right now.
I sent him multiple mails about the bugs, he said he fixed them. But the main problem is that when he fix something I have to start over again the whole game just to check if the fix is really there and working. So it's a bit slow this way. :D

On the other hand, developers usually publish new version like in alpha or beta state where maybe there are bugs, just because more ppl can find the bugs faster, so devs can fix them and publish the sable version. The 0.x.0 version usually bugged and such, and... well like the 0.x.2 or 0.x.3 could be the stable version.

tazlucky09

Jul 18, 2017
Nothing? Why you give false info?

You need to set the tell_dean_anna_home variable to Task, and set the .on and .get part to true
EDIT: You need console enabled to do this fo course.
its not fale info doing what u said isnt meant to be played by players ur changing the coding to fix it yes but thats not part of the game play

nysara

Jun 7, 2017
no content after you fuck your roommate after massage? also all other 3 movies just useless cause everytime i try to "use" it while watching tv, roommate simply rejects watching those.

also whats the exact code to fix Dean content?

kulac

Nov 10, 2017
I tried to massage rommate but cant, and her hearts keep going down no matter what i do?is a bug or you need to do somthing for the hearts to go up

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
its not fale info doing what u said isnt meant to be played by players ur changing the coding to fix it yes but thats not part of the game play
The question was "What should I do", not "How can I play this through"... Obviously you can't play, but you can do thing to solve...

if you don't get the Erotic Massage book translated before you go further with the Deans daughter you can't continue?
Anna will be back in the library, so you can translate it later on.

no content after you fuck your roommate after massage? also all other 3 movies just useless cause everytime i try to "use" it while watching tv, roommate simply rejects watching those.

also whats the exact code to fix Dean content?
There is one... Hmm, I think it's the Collegegirl4... not sure tho. Also you need quite high heart with rommate for this.

tell_dean_anna_home = Task(_("Tell the dean that Anna comes home"))
tell_dean_anna_home.on = True
tell_dean_anna_home.get = True

Also I found out that Anna is some monstergirl, she has a vagina on her leg!

Vashypool

Nov 4, 2017
I can't buy Premium Tv Account. It's not there on the "Different" tab in the store . its only anal lube, and the dvds. Help?

3.30 star(s) 172 Votes